Chapter 51 ~ Lily

~ NOTE: ALI IS BACK IN 2 YEAR OLD HEADSPACE ~

~ Alex's POV ~

"You be a good girl for Ouma and Oumpa and remember to be nice and say 'thank yous' and 'pleases.'" I crouched down to tell Ali.

"I will Daddy." She said giggling. Lloyd then crouched down beside me.

"We will see you tomorrow cub." He held his arms to her which she fell into in seconds.

"Wuv you Dada." She said adorably.

"Love you too cub." He smiled as he pulled away. He kissed her forehead and she came to me.

"Wuv you too Daddy."

"Love you too cub." I kissed her forehead as she pulled away from the hug. She had her backpack with stuff to do and of course Ra Ra.

"Thank you for watching her." I said to them.

"Oh its no problem." Alma said. "You both just have a lovely night."

"You'll call us if you need us right?" Lloyd asked.

"Of course, you two just have a good time, don't worry." Dennis laughed.

"I try not to, it's just hard." Lloyd and I laughed.

We said our goodbyes and Ali seemed so much happier than the last time we let her stay at Alma and Dennis.' I just hated leaving her, I mean I was excited to have a good night out with Lloyd but being away from her is really hard.

Lloyd and I got into the car and he held my hand.

"So, where are you taking me?" He asked I guessed trying to change the subject.

"Ah thats my secret." I smiled.

"Will it be anything like my surprise when I proposed to you?" He smiled.

"I don't think any surprise could top that one." I laughed.

"Still the best day of your life?" He asked. I turned to him and saw his stunning eyes.

"Always will be." I smiled. We leant in for a kiss which did go on for a while which was just so beautiful.

"We going yet?" Lloyd rolled his eyes as we pulled away.

"Alright alright." I chuckled.

~ 1 hour later ~

We came to a restaurant which was right by the beach and I was finally happy to be here.

I got out the car and Lloyd got out too and I went round his side.

"Sire, may I have the pleasure to take you to the restaurant." I held my hand out.

"Oh I thought you'd never ask." He laughed. We held hands and walked up the small hill to the restaurant. It was only small which to be honest was much nicer.

We went inside and it did look stunning.

"Hello gentlemen, do you have a reservation?" A lady came over to ask us.

"Yes, under the name of Jones for 2 people." I said.

"Ah yes, if you'd like to follow me." She got some menus from the table and then we followed her to the table which was by the window looking over the beach.

"Thank you." We both thanked her as we sat down and she gave us the menus.

We both then started to read the menu and all the stuff looked really good.

"What will you get?" He asked me.

"Probably the avocado with rump steak and vegetables." I said.

"Might have that too." He agreed.