Chapter 28 ~ Arrived

~ 1 Week Later ~

~ Alex's POV ~

It had been a week at the island and we were having the best time ever. Ali was so energetic the majority of the time.

It was about the time Lloyds parents were about to arrive on the island with us. They were going to spend the next week with us and then that's pretty much when we leave.

I was just dressing Ali into some shorts and t-shirt as we had been swimming again this morning.

"Hi Daddy!" She smiled waving at me.

"Heyy Baby!" I chuckled.

I picked her up and she wrapped one of arms round my neck.

I took her outside and she wriggled wanting to be put down.

I put her onto her feet but I kept a tight grip on her hand.

She had been so hyper this whole time, nearly running off the pier multiple times so i wasn't going to let her go.

Lloyd was down by the boat docking area where his parents were going to be arriving.

I saw him and waved over to him. He had his shorts on with his chest bare, same as me.

Ali saw him and she ran over to him. He picked her up and she giggled in her arms.

"Do you know when they're arriving?" I asked him.

"Should be 5 minutes." She said as Ali was poking his face and giggling.

I nodded looking out seeing a boat come into view in the very far distance.

"Oh yeah I see them!" I pointed making Lloyd turn around and look in that direction too.

I then heard them whisper behind me at something. I turned around but before I knew it Ali was on her feet and Lloyd pushed me really and I fell into the water from the pier.

I swam to the surface seeing them both laughing so much.

"VERY FUNNY!" I chuckled swimming over to the pier again.

"Daddddy Dada got youuu!" Ali laughed so much.

"Uno reverse that." I smiled as I puled myself out the water soaking wet. I went to Lloyd and wrapped my arms round his waist and pulled him towards the edge.

"AHHH!" Lloyd was laughing as we both fell into the water.

We came to the surface and we saw Ali rolling on the floor in tears of laughter.

We both got out the water as she was still on the floor laughing.

She sat up and I hugged her making her all wet.

"Ahhhh Dadddy you collld!" She laughed.

"Your so cheeky!" I tickled her making her squeal.

"Oh look they're here!" Lloyd pointed.

I looked up and saw the boat arrive.

Ali stood up and she looked up at me. I saw she was a bit shy.

I picked her up and she nuzzled into my neck.

"Lloyd!" I heard someone call.

I looked seeing Lloyd hug is mum and dad.

"Mum, dad its so nice to see you!" Lloyd greeted.

"How's my boy been?" His mum asked.

"I've been well thanks, how have you both been?" Lloyd smiled as I came over.

"Alex. How are you?" Lloyds mum smiled.

"I really good, how are you both?" I asked.

"We're good!" They both replied.

"Ouma and Oupa!" Ali squealed.

"Hey Ali!" Lloyds mum smiled.

I placed her on her feet and she went and hugged her.

"I missed youuu!" She hugged her making my eyes soften.

"I missed you too cub." She hugged her back.

She let go and she then grabbed her hand while they talked together. I grabbed her other hand as we walked along the pier and Lloyd was talking to his dad.

~ One hour later

We were all sitting on the beach together near the waters edge. We were talking while Ali made a sandcastle and sat in the sea near the shore.

"How has she been this week?" Lloyds mum asked.

"Hyper that's for sure." I chuckled.

"I can believe that." She smiled looking at Ali spinning in circles. She span quite fast and she ended up falling on her butt.

"You okay?" Lloyd called over.

"Yeppp!" She called over getting up and running to the shore.

Lloyds mum placed a hand on his shoulder indicating she was proud of him.

"Does she sleep in the day or not as much?" Lloyds dad asked.

"She hasn't this past week but that does remind me to ask her if she does want one today." Lloyd said getting up and going over to her. She was only a few metres from us in the water.

He crouched down in the shallow water and she looked up at him from sitting in the water.

"Hi Dada!" She smiled as she splashed the water around her.

"Hi Baby." He smiled. "Are you feeling tired today do you wanna have a sleep?" He asked.

"No I'm good Dada." She smiled.

"Ok. Here's you bucket and spade as well." He passed it to her.

"Oh fank you Dada, love youu!" She kissed him on the cheek and got up running onto the sand.

He came back over and his mum hugged him.

"So proud of you both." She smiled at Lloyd and I.

"Thanks." We both smiled back.

It was a bout 10 minutes later and Ali came over breathing heavily from running around.

She sat between my legs and I put my arms round her.

"We were thinking of going to the Italian restaurant tonight. Its along the pier and its so good." Lloyd suggested.

"Sounds great." Lloyds dad smiled.

Lloyd then nudged my shoulder. I looked at him and he directed his eyes to Ali.

I looked down seeing her passed out laying on my chest hugging my hand.

I laughed silently.

"She said she didn't want a sleep." Lloyd chuckled.

"She was super hyper in the pool this morning." I added.

"Bless her, she's so adorable." Lloyds mum softly said.

I kissed her head and she nuzzled closer, cuddling my hand.

"Anyone for a beer?" Lloyds dad asked.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay. Schools back and I have no time to write. Also this is quite short and I do apologise bc I don't really know what to write abt while they are on this holiday. If you guys have some ideas pls let me know bc I'm stuck and don't really want to make the holiday short. Also next chapter the Lloyds mum is called Alma and Lloyds dad is called Dennis. Leave suggestions for future chapter. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day.

Don't forget to Social Distance! :D