Chapter 27 ~ Hyper

~ The Next Day ~

~ Alex's POV ~

It was the next day and we were just waking alongside the beach.

The sand was so warm and soft so there was no reason for us to be wearing shoes.

The view was amazing looking out to the sea and it really was stunning.

I held Lloyds hand and Ali was running in front of us. She was so hyper and she was just jumping up and down.

We are on this walk because Ali took off running after breakfast and we had to chase her so she wouldn't run into the sea or something. By then we might as well have just gone for a walk.

"Your parents are up in a few days." I said.

"Oh yeah great." Lloyd laughed.

"But it will be nice to see them though and spend some time on holiday together." I said.

"I know, but you know what mums like. She spoils Ali rotten and let's her eat far too much sugar." He chuckled.

"That's true. Although it's holiday and to be honest she's just as hyper without sugar." I chuckled as I saw her spinning around and squealing.

"How the fuck does she have so much energy?" He smiled.

"At least she can sleep well at night." I added.

I then saw her stop running and she sat down on the sand.

She giggled as she patted the sand down with her hands.

We both came over and she looked up at us.

"What did you find Baby?" I asked crouching down.

"Shell." She held it up to me.

"Oh thank you." I smiled.

"And Dada here one for you." She passed Lloyd one and he crouched down.

"Why thank you." He chuckled.

She then stood up and leaned into me putting her arms in the air.

"Daddy carry you?" I asked.

She nodded as she whimpered a bit really wanting me to pick her up.

I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and giggled.

I held her close to me and kissed her forehead.

She pulled her head up and looked up as I carried her.

"I thought we ran off so we could walk?" I asked laughing.

Ali giggled and kissed my cheek.

We walked all the way along the beach until we came back to the breakfast area.

Ali wriggled so I put her in her feet and she immediately ran off.

I quickly chased her laughing and grabbed her before she could run too far.

"Daddddddy!" She pointed to where she wanted to go and gave a sad face.

"We're gonna go this way to see Dada and go swimming!" I said trying to get her excited.

"I wanna go that wayyy!" She sadly said looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

I looked over at Lloyd.

"You got that way to the room and I'll go get a place by the pool if you want?" He suggested.

"Alright see ya in a bit." I said.