Chapter 52 ~ Snuggle

~ That Night ~

~ Ali's POV ~

Daddy had already got me in pyjamas and he was just finished up reading me my story while we I sat on his lap on the comfy chair.

"Then the frog went on a nice holiday with the lion and both had the best time of their lives together. The end." Daddy then looked to me smiling.

"Again Daddy!" I clapped my hands really hoping.

"Its quite late cub, you should get some sleep." He closed the book and I sighed. I got off his lap and cuddled Ra Ra close to me while he put the book back on the shelf.

I giggled standing at the far end of the room and he looked to me and chuckled. He came closer making me laugh so much and then he wrapped his arms round my waist and lifted me into his arms while tickling me.

I squealed so much and held onto him so tightly.

"Goodnight my smoll cub." He kissed my forehead.

"Night night Daddy." I poked his face and ruffled his hair. He chuckled and hugged me very tightly as he set me down in my crib. He made sure I was comfy with Ra Ra and my bottle and turned the night light on, along with the monitor.

He then started to leave which I didn't want him to so I stood up and whimpered for him. He turned back around seeing me stand up with my arms out and hoping eyes.

He came back over and got me into his arms and held me comfortably and got Ra Ra for me. I snuggled right into him and he rocked me side to side while humming softly. I had my head rested on his shoulder and was sucking my thumb.

He rocked me for a while until I eventually fell asleep on him.

~ 2am ~

I was walking in town seeing loads of people as I held Daddy and Dada's hands. It all just seemed so wrong though. Nothing seemed right.

They both then just fell to the ground beside me and I screamed without thinking so loudly. I couldn't stop either and felt my body was going limp.

'Its just a dream, it's just a dream Ali.' I kept saying over and over again.

I stopped screaming but everything to do with my body was unmoveable. I could only experience pain but couldn't move to stop it. It felt like I was being stabbed with nails that I couldn't get off.

"Your Doms are dead, they're dead, never again will they see you, they're dead." Is all I heard from up above me. I moved my arms finally an clutched my head in agony.

'Make it stop.' I said about 10 times really quickly. I looked to Daddy and Dada and they were stone cold and dead. I automatically screamed bloody murder again and couldn't stop.

"DIE YOU WILL!" I heard so loudly and saw someone with a knife so close to me. I covered my face with my arms and my whole body fell into darkness.

I opened my eyes and looked around swiftly. I breathed heavily and sat up slowly seeing it was all just a dream. It was absolutely terrifying, so I made sure I really was in my room okay.

A tear escaped my eye. That was so scary.

I stood up shakily holding Ra Ra and steadied my self from my shaking. I climbed over my crib bars and thudded on the floor a bit making me jump. I got my balance and headed out the door seeing it was dark.

I sucked my thumb and held Ra Ra super close as I walked down the hall. Then round the corner, around the next corner and through the door until I came to their room.

I silently opened the door still crying a bit and peeked inside seeing Daddy and Dada fast asleep. I stepped inside quietly and looked round the room seeing it was all normal.

I quietly tip toed to Dada's side of the bed seeing he was facing the wall on his side. I came closer still tears running down my cheek and I looked to him. I put my hand on the bed near his hand causing his eyes to open.

He didn't seem startled at all and saw how tired I was and my crying. He held his arms out to me and I didn't waste a second to fall into them. He lifted me over the other side in the middle and he turned round himself.

He got the covers over me, his eyes still half asleep and wrapped his arms really tightly round me. I snuggled right into his chest and was buried by his warmth. I felt so safe, like so so safe.

I felt him kiss my head and his comforting arms were just so peaceful.

It took me no time to fall asleep. How could I have not fallen asleep, like I was so calm..

~ 9am ~

I rolled over very sleepily while sucking my thumb and my eyes opened a bit, although still felt half asleep. I looked seeing Daddy on his phone with one hand and his other arm round me holding me close to him.

I put my hands up to his face and he looked to me.

"Morning cub." He lightly said turning to me and putting both his arms round me.

"Morning Daddy." I put my hands on his chest. He kissed my forehead as well.

I then reached to his phone which was on the duvet.

"Snuggle pig please Daddy?" I asked. That basically meant, cuddling and watching Peppa Pig.

"Sure!" He smiled getting his phone getting the episodes up on his phone while I got Ra Ra comfy. He put the phone on the rest and he snuggled me very close. I sucked my thumb and the other hand was holding his hand.

We watched for like an hour just in bed and I loved it so much. He held me so close, the whole time.

Dada then rolled over facing me and my eyes widened. His eyes opened slightly and I squealed.

"Dada! Peppa pig!" I pointed while bouncing up and down.

"Oh fun!" He said playfully sitting up and yawning.

"You slept like ages." Daddy said.

"What time is it?" Dada yawned again.

"10am."

"Jeez your joking?" He looked shocked.

"Daddy say you lazy Dada." I giggled.

"Did he?" He asked playfully shocked.

"It was intended lazy! I let you sleep in." Daddy said leaning over.

We all laughed.

Hey guys,

I would like to thank: KristaLowden so much for the idea of this chapter! Was so nice to write! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Leave suggestions for future chapters. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!

Don't forget to Social Distance! :D