Chapter 55 ~ Reward

~ 1 hour later ~

Us three were playing outside in the sun, running around the climbing frame and chasing each other happily. We then came across one of the big bouncy balls so I passed it to Ted and he squealed with excitement.

"Catch Lila!" He threw it and she caught it making us cheer.

"Ali!" She threw it to me and I caught it. We all laughed so much. I then threw it to Ted but it was intercepted by Niko who held onto it firmly.

"Hey!" Lila went over. "We we're pwaying catch."

"No... vis is mwy ball, not wours."

"It no wours. It was Ted's turn to catch." I added.

"I no care... he still poo poo and he awso bum face poo poo." He added going over to him and pushing him lightly.

"Hey!" I went over quite angered. "Wou can't push him!" I said aggressively. He looked a bit scared at my reaction as I glared right into his eyes. I stepped closer to him, really feeling such anger building up, causing him to step back worriedly. "I tell Miss Amy wou push him." I ran off quickly to Miss Amy and he followed.

"Miss Amy!" I said quickly.

"Yes sweetie?" She asked crouching down.

"Niko... he push Ted and he called him meanie name." I pointed to Niko and he looked shocked. She looked crossly at him, beckoning him over.

"Niko... I hope I don't need to remind you again to use nice words and gentle hands.." she sternly said.

"Vey took mwy ball though!" He protested.

"I was watching you Niko... I saw you take the ball. You need to ho and say sorry to Ted and then move your star down to the grumpy rainstorm cloud understand?" She said formally.

"Yes Miss Amy." He rolled his eyes and stormed over to Ted who was being hugged by Lila. He pulled away seeing Niko so I came over and watched.

"I sowy for call wou mean name and push wou." He apologised although it wasn't very meaningful.

"It okay." Ted replied sadly. He then ran off and I watched him go over to the climbing frame so I guessed he wouldn't move his star down. I came to Ted and hugged him.

"Thank wou Ali and Lila." He stuttered.

"It okay Ted." We replied. I pulled away and wanted to take our minds off what had happened. "Come on! Let's play catch again!" I picked the ball up and threw it to shaky Ted. He caught it and I saw a faint smile. He passed it to Lila and we kept playing until Ted completely forgot about Niko and was giggling so much.

~ 2 hours later ~

We had been outside for ages and we had only just come back inside for indoor play. Us three went over to the cars section and started to race them all around the small carpet track. Blue went first, then yellow, then red.

"They go so fast!" I squealed racing them. I saw Lila racing the red one and she looked disappointed.

"Mine slow..." She sadly said, setting the car down. I shuffled over and gave her the green car I found.

"Twy vis one." I smiled. She took it and stared to face it seeing it was very fast making her squeal.

"Thank wou Ali!" She squealed.

"So glad wou came to nursery today Ali." Ted said while racing the cars. I smiled to myself remembering what happened this morning. I continued to race the cars until I heard Ted squeal so much. I looked up seeing him run to a man across the room. The man picked him up and hugged him very tightly, I guessed it was his Daddy.