Chapter 53 ~ Liana

~ Ali's POV ~

"Well anyways I gotta get up. Liam says he's coming round." Dada says swinging his legs over onto the floor.

"For work?" Daddy asked, lifting me onto his lap considering I was holding my arms up and whimpering.

"Probably." He rolled his eyes. I wasn't really listening, Daddy's toggles on his joggers were far more interesting. I tied them and flicked them around which was really fun for some reason.

"You ready to get up?" Daddy asked me. I looked up at him and sucked my thumb.

"Yeah. Can I have ba ba pwease?" I asked muffled from my thumb.

"Of course cub." He smiled. I slid off of his lap so he could stand up which he did. He had his chest bare and his hair was a total mess. Same as mine to be fair.

I got off the bed as well and wandered to the end of the bed waiting for them to get their tops on. While I waited I threw Ra Ra up in the air and caught him a few times making me giggle uncontrollably. Dada came over and crouched down.

"Dada, did wou know Ra Ra can fly high high?" I asked excitedly.

"Really baby!?" He asked intrigued smiling so much. "Wow!... Higher than space?" She asked smiling.

"Even higher van space Dada!" I giggled. Before he could reply I wrapped my arms round his neck and started climbing up him as I wanted him to hold me. "Carry Dada pwease." I said softly.

"Sure cub." He kissed my head and lifted me into his arms, setting me on his hip comfortably. I nuzzled into his neck clasping Ra Ra and he wandered out the room downstairs. I lifted up as we went down the stairs and headed into the kitchen where Daddy was already making breakfast making me smile. Dada slid me in the highchair and I placed Ra Ra on the table facing me.

I heard Daddy and Dada talk amongst themselves while I pretended I was a rocket flying higher and higher into space. I stood up in my highchair pretending to fly and giggled so much.

"Do you wanna sit down and have some breakfast cub?" Daddy came over with a bowl of delicious fruit and my eyes lit up.

"Ya Daddy sorry." I said sitting down remembering I shouldn't stand on my chair.

"Good girl cub." He praised me and set the fruit in front of me.

"Thank you Daddy." I said cutely and his eyes softened. I shoved the fruit into my mouth and started chewing happily. They both sat down at the table and ate their funny looking cereal they always eat. Daddy then placed my bottle on the table for me and I squealed thanking him. Once I finished all my fruit I put the bottle to my lips and started drinking it feeling the comfort of it. It warmly went down my throat and always made my stomach fluttered from the soothing feeling.

The doorbell then sounded and Dada got up from his chair.

"That must be Liam." He smiled. I watched him leave to get the door while I kept on drinking the milk. Daddy then came over to me smiling.

"Is that good cub?" He lightly asked me smiling.

"Weally gwood Daddy." I said muffled from still drinking it. I then took it out my mouth to save some. "Can me see Liam Daddy?" I asked immediately sucking the bottle again.

"Sure baby." He smiled widely and came to me, lifting me onto his hip. We went to the door and I saw Liam there holding a girl I had never seen before.

"Hey Ali!" Liam said excitedly.

"Hewo Liam!" I smiled widely having my bottle in my grip. I wanted to be put down so Daddy set me down and I looked up to the girl who was buried in Liam's neck.

"This is Liana by the way Ali. Can you say hi sweetheart?" He asked her softly. She turned round slowly and I held Daddy's hand as she saw me. I gave her a smile and she looked at my shyly. She fully turned round and I came a bit closer.

"Hewo I'm Ali. I like your top." I pointed to her top with a picture of a rabbit on.

"Fank wou." She shyly said while clutching Liam's shirt.

"I have woads of toys. Wanna come see vem?" I asked cutely.

"Would you like to go with Ali sweetheart?" Liam asked her gently. She looked to him a bit hesitant but eventually nodded slowly. He set her on her feet and he kissed her forehead quickly. "Have fun baby... Daddy will be just down here..." He said softly. She looked up nodding as I came closer to her holding my hand out. She took it slowly and I led her off to my room giving Dada my empty bottle.

I took her upstairs to me bedroom and we went inside.

"Vis is my room." I smiled. "Wou like it?" She just nodded slowly and sucked her thumb. She wandered round a bit but looked very shy.

"Are wou shy?" I asked sitting on the floor looking up at her. She nodded sitting down opposite me not moving her thumb out her mouth. "Daddy always say it okay to be shy." I told her. I shuffled over to her a bit and gave her a small hug which she returned. "Wou can play wiv any of my toys. Wou choose." I pulled away and pointed.

She wandered around the room with her eyes and I saw het look towards my racing car pile.

"Cars pwease." She pointed to them and my eyes lit up.

"They mwy fravourite!" I giggled so much sliding over to them and picking up the whole box which was actually really heavy. I pulled the box over and tipped them all out covering a big percent of the flooring. She shuffled over and took one of the blue cars.

"I wike vis one." She smiled a bit.

"Yeah vats a good one!" I crawled over to her and she showed me.

"Cwan we play colour pwark?" She asked shyly looking at me.

"My fravourite game my fravourite game!" I squealed bouncing up and down making her giggle a bit. We started up the game an basically you had to park all the cars in the right areas with the right colours. There were loads of car so you can end up parking for ages.

"Dat one goes ver I think." She gave me a red car considering I had started with the reds.

"Oh fank you." I smiled. "Here's the blue one." I passed her a blue one.

"Fank wou." She took it from me and put it in the correct pile.

We kept on going with the game for ages and we had a green, red, blue, yellow, purple, black, orange and pink pile. We had set them up in the middle of the room and were all so neatly arranged it was cool to look at. Just as we were finishing up the door opened and I saw Liam and Daddy appear at me door making Liana squeal with delight.

"What are you guys up to?" Liam asked intrigued crouching down while Liana was burying in his grip.

"We playing colour pwark." I smiled bouncing up and down.

"It's the best game ever right cub." Daddy smiled crouching down.

"Always!" I squealed giggling. "We have to say bye bye now?" I asked really hoping we didn't have to.

"Afraid so." Liam said sadly. Liana pulled away and we 'awwed'. "But we can sort out another playtime soon though!" He added.

"Yay!" I squealed Liana pulled away and she looked happy about that. "See wou soon Liana." I came forward putting my arms round her which she returned.

"Bye bye Ali... fank wou." She replied hugging me. We pulled away and Liam picked her up on his hip and they left the room while I stayed around to finish colour park. Although...it wasn't as much fun without her to be honest.

Hey guys,

Long time no see... Sorry it's entirely my fault I have had endless exams and revision has been far too excessive but once they're over we can definitely get somewhere! I have a whole plan of what's going to happen for the rest of the book as I'm hoping to reach around chapter 60 or 65 so they're is still quite a lot of chapters to go. I haven't started thinking about a sequel yet but let me know if that's something you would like and I'll gather some ideas! Sorry again about the late updates, I'll try and be on top of it all as much as I can. Make sure to check out 'Only Daddy' as I have pre written's going up! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Leave suggestions for future chapters. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day! :D