Chapter 31 ~ Delayed

~ Alex's POV ~

"Oh this is fucking bullshit." I angrily said without thinking about swearing in front of Ali.

Lloyd raised his eyes brows and directed his eye to Ali. I just ignored it as I was so angered.

"I mean... what do they mean fucking plane mixups? More like fucking lazy asses can't be asked to take off." I was starting to get quite angry now.

Lloyd saw Ali in my arms and she was looking scared as I was getting angry. I didn't see it as I was just in absolute anger.

Lloyd held his arms out for Ali so I just passed her to him and he comforted her.

He mouthed 'swearing' and I just tugged on my hair angrily.

"Why can't they just get it fucking right?!" I was close to shouting like I usually do.

I then kicked my hand luggage bag over hard and breathed heavily.

Lloyd came behind me and put his free hand round my neck and started kissing my neck.

"We'll work it out I promise." He said calmly.

I put my hand on his hand and was clenching my other fist so hard.

I shouldn't be angry in front of Ali. That's not fair on her.

It took a few minutes but Lloyd was amazing at helping me to calm down.  I could never control my anger on my own. I was so glad he was there.

Ali lifted up from her head being buried in Lloyds neck and she looked right at me.

That's when I realised how angry I got in front of her.

"Baby.." I whispered. Lloyd passed her to me and I grabbed her in my arms holding her close to me.

I rocked her from side to side kissing her head gently. Lloyd kissed her head as well.

"Everything okay baby, Daddy's sorry for getting angry." I reassured her. She lifted up and she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

She was probably exhausted. It was 10pm. We still had to wait another hour and a half.

"There must be a shop round here that sells a pacifier." Lloyd looked around. I looked round as well but all there was were food shops.

"So annoying." I groaned. Ali was just gripping my t-shirt and looking around.

This had been a total disaster...

~ On the plane ~

We had got into the plane now and it had just taken off heading back to England.

Ali was in her seat and she had been so tired. Although she was awake.

We had asked for a pacifier but they didn't have any. I felt so bad for her.

In the 8 hour flight I had to get this piece of work done. I flicked through it all and I was doubting whether I could finish it all by the end of the flight.

I had started immediately and Lloyd said he would watch Ali.

I just had to get my head down and work solidly for this time even though I was exhausted.

~ Lloyds POV ~

I felt bad for Alex. He had to work so much on this flight and he was exhausted.