Chapter 41 ~ Naughty

~ Next day ~

~ Alex's POV ~

I was walking with Ali into the Ddlg centre. I had to have a meeting with Tom along with some other Dom's just for little get together to see how things are going.

Ali could come with me this time and she was just happily walking beside me holding my hand. She was walking very well and being very good.

"We stop a red Daddy." She pointed with her other hand.

"Good girl." I praised her making her smile.

We crossed the road safely and the centre was just a few buildings away. She happily skipped beside me as we entered the building.

I immediately picked her up as I didn't want her to run off anywhere. I could tell she wanted to be put down so when I had signed in I could set her down.

"Hi Alex and Ali Jones for the meeting with the manager." I spoke formally.

"Yes go on through." She pointed to the gate.

I got my security card and scanned it on the gate allowing it to open. While I walked Ali was just playing with my collar which I didn't mind.

I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in.' I entered and saw a few Dom's and littles talking together and Tom was talking to one of them.

He saw me and raised his eyebrows at me. I did the same and went to sit down with the other Dom's. Ali tried climbing on my lap so I helped her up and out my arms round her waist.

Another Dom came in with his little girl and she came in screaming and shouting about something. The Dom was trying to control her but she was having none of it.

Tom was alerted and he came over to them.

"I do apologise Sir." Was the first thing he said.

"Has this happened for a while?" Tom asked.

"Yes Sir. She just won't listen to me." He protested.

The girl was running around the place screaming and shouting. She was mad about something and from the expression on her face it was something bad.

"Try disciplining her. Do you try that?" He asked.

"She never listens Sir. I've lost my control." He said.

That was bad that he had lost control..

Tom went over to her and as she was about to run round him he grabbed her by the armpits and lifted her int he sir a bit. She screamed at that and then Tom held her up in front of him while crouching down. He had a firm grip on her.

"You do not scream or shout. That is naughty. If you carry on you will go on time out is that clear?" Tom very deeply said. His voice shocked me a bit.

The girl shivered with fear and it looked like those words sunk in far. She looked petrified as her face turned pale.

She nodded slowly as a tear ran down her cheek.

He let her out his grip and she ran towards the man. He picked her up and she clutched hold of him.

All that time Ali was watching what happened as well. I could tell she was a bit shook by Toms deep voice. She had clutched my hand tightly.

I pulled her closer and she put her arm round my neck.

"Right everyone I see we have everyone so you can all just mingle around and I'll come to talk to all you Dom's individually." Tom announced.