Chapter 23 ~ The Flight Part 2

~ Ali's POV ~

I drew a plane and some birds as well.

I coloured them in with my colouring pencils and giggled along.

We had been in the air for about 4 hours and we had about 3 hours left.

It was boring being stuck in one place when I just wanted to run around like usual.

I went over to Dada and saw he was watching a movie.

"Hi Baby." He smiled.

"Hi Dada, I'm bored." I said.

"Same." He sighed.

"When we land?" I asked yawning. He looked at his watch.

"In about 3 hours." He said.

I sighed and he helped me onto his lap.

I laid down on his warm chest and watched what he was watching.

It wasn't very interesting so I just rested my head on his chest and snuggled into him.

In a few minutes I was fast asleep without my thumb or pacifier.

~ Alex's POV ~

I saw Ali fall asleep on Lloyds chest as he was rubbing her back.

I smiled at both of them as I carried on with my work.

"Can I get you anything Sir?" A flight attendant asked me.

"Yes can I get some water please?" I asked taking my air pods out.

"Sure." She got the water for me and gave it to me.

"Cheers." I thanked as I went back to doing my work.

I was basically doing as much work now so I could get all the time off on holiday.

I was so bored though...

Only 3 hours to go...

~ 3 hours later ~

We had finally come into land and the plane was just parking up while I was packing my bag up and Lloyd was doing the same.

When it was time for landing Lloyd strapped Ali into her chair and put her pacifier in her mouth so it was safe when we landed.

When the plane finally came to a stop I grabbed my bag and went over to Ali where she was fast asleep under the hood of her hoodie.

She was so damn cute.

I unbuckled her carefully and picked her up.

Her arms went round my neck and her head rested on my shoulder with her pacifier in her mouth.

I saw Lloyd and went over to him .

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, that was boring though." He said.

"Yeah I agree, finally we're here." I agreed.

"She just fell asleep so quickly on me." Lloyd stroked her forehead.

"We were up early so a few hours sleep for her was probably good." I said.

"Yeah." Lloyd said and straight after hearing we were aloud to get off the plane.

We went to the front of the plane and thanked the flight attendants.

We then took the steps down off the plane.

The first thing we noticed was the heat. It was so fucking hot here and we were already sweating.

Mainly because England was so cold we were wearing hoodies and stuff.

There was a bus we could get on and we got on with the guards close behind us.

I looked down at Ali seeing she was rustling a bit and sniffling.

She was probably waking up from the heat.

The bus began moving and we were so thankful we could sit down. Even though we had sat down for like 8 hours.

The bus didn't take too long so we were at Male airport very soon.

We all got off the bus and headed into the airport.

I saw Ali's eyes open and she looked around yawning. She looked up at me and snuggled into me.

"Hi Baby." I kissed her forehead.

"Where we are Daddy?" She cutely said.

"We landed and we're in the airport now." I said.

"Where'd the go plane go?" Her words mixed up.

"It's just over there." I turned round pointing to the plane which we could just about still see.

"Wow!" She smiled waving to it making me chuckle.

"Where Dada?" She looked around.

"Ra!" Lloyd jumped out on her and she squealed with laughter.

I passed her to him and she hugged him.

We kept walking to the bags while Ali was just poking Lloyds face and giggling.

We got to the bag place where you get all your bags and started to wait.

I knew we were gonna be here ages for this.

"Might need to change her." Lloyd said.

"Okay, um there's one over there just shove a towel down I hate the idea of bathrooms here." I said.

"Yep okay." He agreed taking her bag and heading to the bathrooms.

Surprisingly after that I managed to find out bags and get them off the conveyor which was very rare for me because I was always unlucky with this.

I got them all in a neat place and put my bag on my back.

I saw Lloyd come back with Ali and she was playing with his hair.

"I think the next place we need to go is this way." I lead them and we got all out bags.

We kept on walking to the exit and saw a bunch of people with signs saying who they are here for.

We went past them as we needed to get to the dock where the boat would take us to the island.

We made it to the boat and I saw some people welcoming us.

"You must be Alex and Lloyd." A man said.

"Yes hello there." I smiled.

"Hello, the boat here will take you to the island you are staying at recommended by Sir Tom Usoro." He said. I guessed that was Tom's surname. How did I not know the surname of my boss?

"Sounds good." Lloyd smiled.

"Right we will take your bags so if you would like to put these life jackets on." The man passes us some life jackets.

I got mine on and Lloyd helped Ali with hers.

"Right then if you would like to step aboard please do so." The man pointed.

We were finally gonna get to the island!

Hey guys,

Long time no see. Sorry I had school but back now! Hope you enjoyed the chapter Hope your all well. Happy May the 4th! May the 4th be with you all! Leave suggestions for future chapters. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :D