Chapter 37 Best daughter-in-law

Start from the beginning

'This one is for you but please dont disturb me like Riley'

'Really Ashley? Thank you so much', Demi said and kissed me. She hold onto my waist and her kisses became faster. I opened my mouth, waiting for entrance but she pulled back. 'You sure I cant disturb you like Riley?'

'Im okay with it if you do it like that', I winked at her.

'What did you buy for my mom?'

'Why do you want to know?'

'I want to have the best present because I am the best daughter'

'I wont disagree with you on that but you forgot the hottest daughter. And my present is a secret'

'Maybe this hot daughter can kiss the secret out of you?'

'Maybe, maybe not', I teased. Im okay if Demi would come closer again and kissed me on the lips which would lead to a make out session. No, wouldnt mind that at all.

She did came closer to me and I parted my lips a little bit, ready to be kissed, to feel that magic feeling again, to make my head spin but instead Demi went up and only kissed the top of my nose.

'Your tease', she winked.

'Damn', was all I said.

I saw Demi walking to the door so I grabbed her hand and pulled her back, back into my arms. Our foreheads were pressed together, our lips only inches away. I could hear her breathing, I could feel the tension between us or should I say sexual tension.

'You have to go?', I whispered. She nodded.

'Cant you stay over?'

Demi shook her head. 'No I have to get up early for mom's birthday. It would be rude if I wouldnt be there. Besides, you want to have sex again? I know it was amazing but...'

'No, I mean yes with you always but I like waking up next to you, to have you close to me so I can protect you. I will make you feel safe and beautiful because you dont see it'

'Aw now I feel bad for leaving early and leaving you without your expected make-out session. I owe you one okay? Next time I promise.'

'Alright, looking forward to it already'

'Typical', she said and gave me a quick peck on the lips. 'See you tomorrow'

-----------------

The next morning had arrived and it was time for me to wake up. I woke up and I felt empty. Demi wasnt next to me, I love to see her gorgeous face in the morning. I think about her all the time and why not waking up with the thing that has been on your mind all day?

I decided to dress up since it was the birthday of Demi's mother. Demi liked it when I wore my beanie and leather jackets but Im not wearing that today.

A dark blue blouse and black jeans were the ones I got out of the closet to put on.

It was 12:00 am, a good time to see my girl and make her proud. I didnt buy her mother a present to like me more but its about the idea. I want to be a good girlfriend, trying to be way better than Rick.

*Knocks on door*

Demi opened the door. She looked stunning in that dress. It perfectly showed her well shaped curves. It was literally screaming to me to rip it off. Woah just the beginning of the day and the dirty thoughts are already there.

'Hi babe', I said and winked. Clearly amused by the fact that Demi's eyes were scanning my body just like I did at hers couple seconds ago.

'The tension will only get bigger', I told her since she didnt say anything back.

'Your present, you dont have it with you', she spoke up.

'Thats because the present is too big to bring it here. Oh and happy birthday to your mother baby', I said and kissed her on the top of her nose. Just like she did with me yesterday.

She guided me inside and I saw her mom. 'Jackie, happy birthday, make it a great one', I congratulated her and gave her 3 kisses on the cheek.

I gave her the card and said 'You always complained about the kitchen and you are an amazing cook so you deserve an amazing kitchen thats why you will get a new one next week. A few men will build and install it and in the meantime you can stay at my house, space enough. '

Jackie looked surprised and was about to open her mouth but I interrupted her.

'Dont say you cant accept this because its too big. Im making a lot of money and I dont know what to do with it. Sure I give several amounts to good causes but the rest...you want me to buy drugs instead?', I joked.

'Thank you so much Ashley. Honestly you didnt have to do this. Just that you are here is enough for me.', Jackie said and gave me a big hug again.

When she released me I didnt notice her family was sitting in the living room too.

'Jackie, please tell us who this lovely girl is', a lady said. I looked at her and according to her nose and eyes I think she was Demi's aunt.

I was waiting for Jackie to say something but she looked at Demi. I could see Demi tense up.