Freezing impact

Zacznij od początku

The last one being a simple fact, as he hardly ever felt cold or warm, having always been something in between when his quirk would act on it's own, which it actually did more times than he could count, and maybe more. He can't feel it when he's deep in slumber.

"I don't get exhausted" Maybe he should of said more than that... Kirishima just whined at his answer, before asking again, making Todoroki regret talking. "No, I mean, aren't you going to... atleast feel tired?" The red head trailed off in the middle of the sentence, seemingly searching for the right words to use, and to Todoroki's luck, he found them.

A sigh left his throat, as he were done talking with people, the forming pain in his head not helping the slightest- "I meant, I don't get exhausted, 'cause I'm not the one turning my quirk on" He turned back towards the fight, desperately hoping that Kirishima had taken his answer, and wouldn't be questioning any further.

"Like an air conditioner?" Kaminari suddenly spoke, and he had to hold himself back from smacking a hand to his own face, as he didn't want to deal with more stupid questions. "I guess?" He had wanted to answer with something like; 'if that's what you wanna call it', but he refrained from it, not wanting to sound harsher than he already did.

"That's so cool dude, so like, it turns on, on it's own? You don't have to do anything, now i'm even more jealous of you" Kaminari whined. Was he really jealous? Of him? If only he knew what Todoroki had went through... then he wouldn't be even the slightest bit jealous...

"Alright, the first matches winner is Yaoyorozu" Aizawa's voice could be heard, as he yelled out for everyone to hear, also snapping Todoroki from his thoughts. The fight was over? Already? He caught a glimpse of the timer, that Aizawa decided to use, wanting his students to see just how slow most of them are to react.

Ten minutes had already past? He didn't even know how, someone could make their fight last that long, normally in his battles, either his opponent or himself is knocked out before the first two minute mark is set. That's just how it is, and how it's always been, no matter the opponent..

"Next pair is-" Aizawa had made the pairs, wanting the most for his students, as he knew all of their quirks and weaknesses. Todoroki just hoped he hadn't been paired with Kaminari or Bakugou, as he didn't feel like- either being yelled at by Bakugou or having his ears talked off in a battle with Kaminari.

"-Todoroki and Midoriya". A feeling of relief suddenly washed over him. He doesn't know if he'd be able to survive a fight with Kaminari, especially with the forming headache in his head. 

Both boys stood from their individual places on the bleachers, as they were ready for the fight about to happen. But when Midoriya had already left towards his place on the battle field, Todoroki were frozen just infront of his previous seat, a sudden chill having stopped every movement in his body.

His mind froze, as if thinking something over. 

Did he just shiver? But he never shivers, or anything in the sorts, as his quirk always made up for the missing temperature... He doesn't shiver, he knows that much. So when a chill had run from his neck to his spine, everything in him stopped. As nothing seemed to make any sense in his brain. Everyone's sweating like crazy right now, and he's here, shivering? He didn't even know how it was possible.

"Todoroki, go to your spot" His head snapped towards the sound, as he quickly bowed an apology, before making his way to his assigned spot. Though one question seemed to be stuck in his mind, keeping him from concentrating on the fight about to happen, even as he could hear the timer going off-

Did his quirk just act on it's own, in a way he had never experienced before, or was it even his quirks doing?

...