Chapter 11: Disrespect

Start from the beginning

Siwoo stares at the glaring omega then looks at the omega's large baby bump. He scoffs when Jin lets out a warning growl when he steps closer to them.

"Did you just scoff at my mate?" Namjoon asks as his eyes flash red in anger.

"Namjoon, seriously? Let's not do this here." The other alpha growls.

"Then don't step any closer." Jin retorts and flashes his wolf's blue eyes in warning.

An angry, pregnant omega is never the type of wolf anyone wants to upset, so Siwoo stops and sits in the chair far from Namjoon.

"I think that a hyung should be kinder to his younger brother." Siwoo taunts with a mocking smile.

"And I think that a younger brother should address his older brother as 'Hyung', not by his name." Jin barks back and leans into Namjoon's arms.

"Where did a bastard like you find such a feisty mate?" Siwoo mocks and eyes the pretty omega.

"Siwoo, back off." Namjoon threatens and holds Jin tighter.

"Ya! You brat! Treat your hyung with more respect!" The female alpha barks at Siwoo and flashes her eyes in anger.

Siwoo and his mate sit there stunned when someone else interrupts. He quiets and looks away when the female alpha's mate growls in disapproval at him and his disrespectful attitude.

"Saying such words in front of your mate and other pregnant wolves is shameful." The male alpha growls and protectively places his hand over his pregnant mate's stomach.

"Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon, your doctor is ready to see you." The beta at the front desk informs them then glares at Siwoo in disapproval. "Learn to control your mate." He tells Siwoo's mate then leads Jin and Namjoon to their appointment.

"How is our pregnant omega feeling?" Dr. Cha asks when she looks up at the couple.

"I'm much better. I haven't been throwing up anymore." Jin answers and sits down on Namjoon's lap to the alpha's surprise.

"That's good. I am guessing that Mr. Grouchy Alpha over here has been cooking the foods I suggested." She chuckles as she watches Jin get comfortable in his mate's lap.

"He's been cooking yummy food and has been making me take my supplements. They taste bad though." Jin whines and playfully glares at Namjoon who softly chuckles.

"That is all good to hear. I can see that you look healthier. I can also smell that the little alpha pup is finding his scent. Have you picked out a name for the little alpha yet?" She asks and smiles at the couple.

"His name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." Jin happily answers and gently pets his tummy.

"That sounds like a lovely name. Shall we check on little Taehyung?" She asks and stands up from her desk and walks over to the sonogram machine.

As Jin lies on the bed, Namjoon gently lifts his shirt and places the gel on him. Jin softly giggles when he feels the cool gel on his tummy.

"There's your Taehyung." Dr. Cha coos when she finds the alpha fluttering in his mother's tummy.

"He's so cute." Jin smiles and holds Namjoon's hand.

"Would you two like sonogram pictures of your little alpha?" She asks and watches their reactions. She can tell that they are closer than they were when they first came a week before.

"Yes, please." Namjoon quickly answers and kisses Jin's hand.

"Everyone looks healthy. I still want to see Mama and Taehyung next week. So much can change in one week. I will also set an appointment for you at the hospital I work at to induce you when it is time. If you go into labor beforehand, go to this hospital. If I am not able to be there for the delivery, the other doctors there are all very highly qualified. They will make sure everyone comes out of the delivery room healthy." She explains and checks her calendar for the day that they can induce the delivery.