Chapter 29

"Alright everyone, that's enough for today!" Director Han yelled in satisfaction as he watched his crew and the artists clap happily.

Yes. The shoot for Dream Chaser is back again. And thanks to the cooperation and professionalism of everyone else in the crew, not to mention the acting skills of both Bambam and Lisa, the shoot was packed up earlier than expected.

Lisa bowed in front of the others, smiling widely as she bid them goodbyes. She was wearing a high school uniform to fit the scene, she looked very youthful and vibrant just like a teenager.

The others can't look at her. Even when she was acting out her scene with Bambam, the others were so immersed that they almost cheered for her name amid their shoot. Luckily, they didn't. They would've been scolded by the director. Lest they would've been kicked out—they can't bear to imagine experiencing such a thing. Not when they're busy gawking at the pure goddess in front.

Bambam stood by the side, talking to his manager and the scriptwriter about the last scene that Lisa and him will be acting.

"The roll call is still the same as before. There's only two more scenes left for them and a minute of appearance at the finale part," the scriptwriter notified with his hands still flipping on the script.

"Hm. Okay then. We should probably go now," Kwangsoo concluded the discussion.

Bambam did not forget to bow in front of the scriptwriter before walking away with his manager.

While heading out, they saw the trio, Lisa, Somi, and Seulgi standing alongside the director. It seems that they are also busy discussing something important.

"We should go to them. It might be about the movie," Bambam told his manager to which Kwangsoo nodded before approaching them. "Director Han," he greeted with a bow.

"Oh, Bambam, Kwangsoo-ssi. It's good that you're here. I just wanted to remind you that the press conference will be held in three days. Both of your roles are the second lead so I suggest you guys appear."

Both Lisa and Bambam nodded at him for affirmation.

"That's good. You guys should get going now then," he dismissed.

"Thank you, Director Han. We'll be going first," Lisa replied and bowed at him before walking away with her assistant and manager beside him and Bambam with his manager.

"Wah~ That was a quick one. I thought I was watching a superstar earlier! Lisa eonnie, you're so great!" Somi suddenly started raining her with praises

Lisa let out a small chuckle. Somi is just so adorable.

"I can't believe this," Bambam murmured under his breath. "Why is she the only one getting praised? I did great too!"

Kwangsoo heard this and without any word, he smacked the hell out of the actor making him groan in pain. "Grow up, will you?"

Bambam rubbed his head and pouted, "Why are you always so violent? I was just telling the truth! I did great earlier! Right, Lisa-yah?"

Suddenly, Lisa became the center of attention. So much for staying silent, she thought before clicking her tongue.

She stared at the people around her. There was Seulgi who stayed blank throughout, Somi who kept on glancing at her and Bambam with a silly expression, and Kwangsoo who was begging for her to put some senses on her friend.

With a sigh, she said, "Yes, you did. Now, can you stop?"

She swore she saw how his lit up through the sunny day. He jumped like a child and hugged her from the side and with some attitude, he chimed, "See? I told you I did great. Lisa-yah, you're the best!"