Chapter 25

After the celebration party of the casting and the production crew, Tzuyu and Sehun were the first to come home.

Tzuyu, who noticed Sehun's strange behavior since the celebration started, looked over to take a peek at his reaction. Her face darkened even more that it made her face a little unsightly to the eyes but the man did not notice her indifference still.

It seems that he was too affected by Lisa's news that he did not notice anything strange about his surroundings. Not even the dark expression Tzuyu wore.

"I wonder who is the guy Lisa eonnie talked about a while ago," he heard Tzuyu say on the side. It instantly caught up to him cutting his trance off. The statement immediately added to the fuel making his blood boil even more.

"I never thought eonnie would have someone now. She was so secretive and even her father and mother did not know of this. Oppa, do you think what Lisa eonnie said is true? That she's now dating someone?"

Deliberately asking questions, Tzuyu watched as his hands formed into a tight fist. This reaction, although made her a little happy, did not lessen the infuriating feeling she had and the resentment she felt for Lisa who kept on meddling with their lives.

"I wonder—"

"Enough, Tzuyu." Sehun's voice was strained as he did but he couldn't care less for he only wanted to stop whatever it was that was about to get out of Tzuyu's mouth. It's too provoking for him.

Strangely enough, every word Tzuyu spoke about the man, he would feel angry and uncomfortable for no reason. And his mind would always drift onto the time when he saw Jungkook and Lisa embracing each other.

"But—" But the latter's words were cut off by a kiss—a rough, hungry kiss that made Tzuyu suffocated but returned the same passion nonetheless.

And soon enough, they found themselves tangled in each other's arms as they returned every bit of passion they had for each other without a care in the world.

But unlike the other nights that they spent together, this was by far the wildest yet. Something about Sehun's rough kisses was different from the ones he always peppered her body every time they did the deed.

The bruising kisses he left on her body had a vulnerable feeling attached to it.

Longing.

It was the longing that made the passionate night messier and sloppier.

However, it wasn't Tzuyu that he was longing for.

•••

Inside the wide, luxurious penthouse stood Lisa looking as frantic as ever. Just a while ago, her friend, Park Chaeyoung called her to prepare for the banquet that will be held tonight. It was the arrival party for Jungkook's parents, CEO Kim's parents, and the Jeon elders.

At first, she thought of not coming for the reason that she's just an outsider but she was deliberately scolded by Chaeyoung saying that she's but an outsider. It rendered her speechless for how long Chaeyoung had nagged her and now she was in a complete mess.

She wasn't prepared and had admitted that she forgot and did not pay attention to Chaeyoung's invitation fully. As sorry as she is, she's too problematic to mind anything else.