Chapter 28

Lisa is currently inside the mall, looking for clothes that she had come to like.

After Nayeon's departure, her career went on as usual with the guidance of her new manager, Seulgi.

Today, her manager told her that she can have three days off for relaxation before the shoot for Dream Chaser starts. Thanks to that, she became much more eased.

So, she had decided to have a shopping spree to relax herself. She didn't want unnecessary attention around her either so she did not bother contacting her assistant. And besides, it's not like she can't do the shopping alone, right?

"Hmm~" she hummed in satisfaction as she glided her fingers on the dress. Her head bobbing softly. "I'll take this," she says to the staff standing behind her.

Suddenly, a voice came disrupting her little world saying: "Oh my! What a small world! Lisa, is that you?"

She blinked, feeling her head throbbing. Talk about luck. Another trouble came to her. Great. Just great.

She turned her head, facing the new comer with a blank face.

The woman let out a sneer as she sized Lisa from head to toe. "I didn't recognize you for a moment there."

Oh Heerin, Sehun's only cousin and Tzuyu's best friend. Daughter of Oh Young-woon, Sehun's deceased uncle. She is doted upon the Oh Family, treated like a fragile princess from young up until now, spoiling her every wish. Besides all of that, she's a total brat who thinks she can get whatever she wants with just a lift of a finger. Easy to say, she's one spoiled brat.

With crossed arms, she said, "I see, you're shopping. Didn't expect to see you here though."

Lisa sighed in her heart. This is so exhausting. Why is it that everytime she tries to avoid trouble, trouble seems to find her? Take this scenario for example.

Cocking an eyebrow, she replied, "Oh."

Yes, oh.

Her reply was harmless. And yet such a simple and short reply managed to provoke the overbearing Oh Heerin. Would you look at that?

Then, Heerin scanned the clothes that the staff was holding. And with a disdainful sneer, she mocked, "Hm. Those clothes are of high-quality and class. However, I am a bit concerned. Do you know how much those clothes costs?"

She stayed calm. "Of course." Again with that cold, short reply provoking her further. It's not like Lisa's deliberately angrying her, it's just that what's there to reply? Was she supposed to retort with such petty verbal provocations?

Kim Lisa is not as low as those...

"Right. A single cloth costs up to hundred thousands of won. I guess, you came at a wrong shop, Ms. Lisa." Heerin taunted, her hands waving as if shooing Lisa out.

But Lisa remained rooted in her place, her face remaining placid and cold as always.

By now, many people in and out of the store had gathered to watch the show. Some recognized Heerin as the princess of the Oh Family while a few recognized Lisa as the actress who had just gotten out of a scandal a month ago.

She wanted to groan so bad. She didn't want trouble, okay?! But this woman was asking for it!

"I'm not blind not to know the shop I am going to," replied her with a sarcastic tone.

"Really? 'Cause as far as I know, Lisa, a C-list actress like you don't have so much money to leisurely buy things like those, you see. And even if you sell yourself to those big shots and actors, I don't think you'll still be able to afford such things." The woman had the audacity to smirk as though she's proud of what she had just said. Judging from her tone, one could see that she's deliberately implying something everyone knew of.