Chapter 6

"Wow. That girl is indeed beautiful," said one of the businessmen beside him. They watched as Lisa ruthlessly rejected Mingyu without hesitation making him mutter once more, "And she's feisty."

"She said let her go. Just let go, man!" Choi Junho of CNC Entertainment roared followed by rounds of laughter from the others.

He was just silently sipping on his Martini without breaking his gaze from her. He had this smirk on the tip of his shot glass after hearing her savage reply that had everyone amused, "Heard him? Now, let go."

He placed his shot glass back on the table before standing up. This action of his got everyone's attention except the drunken woman and the git.

Upon seeing this, Jackson thought he was going to leave and was about to speak but what Jungkook did next caught them off guard.

Instead of leaving, he walked closer to the two and stopped just a few steps beside Lisa. Without a word, he yanked the man's filthy hand away that was holding her arm.

The others were shocked by this. Earlier when he stood up, they thought he was going to leave but who thought he was out to defend the woman instead?

Mingyu was also frightened by his sudden interference. He stood frozen on the spot as he watched Jungkook step up for this woman.

"If she says let go, let go." His voice was firm and cold it had everyone shivering in fear. The air around them turned frosty adding that piercing glare as he glowered on Mingyu.

What?

The smug that once settled on Mingyu's face disappeared as soon as he heard Jungkook's words.

Jungkook then diverted his attention towards the specific brunette whose brave enough to drink inside a bar alone, "Why are you here drinking alone?"

Everyone in the area looked like they had been struck by lightning. They were startled by the way he asked her. The gentleness and softness in his demeanor as he spoke to her unlike the cold aura he showed when talking to Mingyu and his usual lazy demeanor when talking to them—showed how important this woman is.

The well-known cold and indifferent Jeon Jungkook, who's famous for neglecting women, is speaking softly towards this woman?!

All this while, this man was rumored to be distant and cold towards women ever since he was a teen. He was even said to be having an allergy towards women, as funny as it sounds, some people believed it because of his hostile behavior towards women. He did not have any girlfriends or close friends other than his cousin. He was never the man to care for any women outside his family so this came as a shock to them.

As for Lisa, no one is more shocked than herself. Though her mind is a little hazy, she's sure that this man right beside her is him. The jerk, arrogant asshole that she saved and brought to the hospital only to be humiliated by him. He couldn't even say a simple thank you to her. Ungrateful bastard!

"Where's your company? Why are you alone?" asked Jungkook as he examined the woman's face. Her face was flushed probably because she was drunk. It made her look so adorable.

Everyone was gawking at him as he said those.

The way he said it... this woman... could it be...? Could she be related to Jungkook? Or worse, is she his...?

Mingyu is panicking now. He just realized he actually dug his own grave.

Earlier on, he had noticed Jungkook looking somewhere else but did not look into it too much thinking that he was probably just scanning through the crowd for a chic. Until that woman bumped into him. During his talk with the said woman, he felt a frosty glare boring hole on his skull but didn't think much about it since he was too engrossed in flirting with the woman. Now that it has come to this... he just realized... he fucked up real bad.