Chapter 21

The moment the three stepped inside, the gasps grew louder and they could already feel the gazes boring into them. However, neither of them paid attention to them.

With a delighted look, Chaeyoung walked towards the direction where the family was standing. Beside her was her stoic cousin who looked like he could kill any minute now. Even the secretary could not help but shudder and shrink back at the sudden drop in the mood of his boss.

Whoever dared to touch his woman would surely die, he thought to himself as he sneaked a glance at his boss.

"MMr. Jeon?" Sehun stammered and whispered lowly as he watched the man approaching them with an overbearing presence.

When Tzuyu heard of this, she immediately diverted her gaze towards the entrance. She was delighted when she saw the famous Jeon cousins entering her venue. "Mr. Jeon, Miss Rosé-?" She couldn't believe what she was seeing right now. It's already so unbelievable to have one Jeon come to her banquet but now there are two of them. She felt ecstatic.

Stopping in front of them, Chaeyoung skimmed past them.

Chaeyoung wore a very beautiful long red dress. The dress was in a vibrant shade of red, the top had an open lining that showed minimal of her stomach while the bottom was styled with a fitted upper part then loose ends with a slit on its left sideit showcased her perfectly curved body. [a/n: I'm bad at this.]

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

[a/n: AGAIN. I don't intend to plagiarize or copy any of the designs. It's purely for visual purposes.]

It was a dress from her favorite brand, LALLÉ.

Hara's eyes twinkled and she immediately greeted the two with a delightful tone, she said, "Mr. Jeon, Miss Rosè, we are thankful that you came to attend our Tzuyu's birthday"

However, the woman had another thing in mind. The smile remained on her delicate face, yet the next word was like a bomb exploding through them.

"Oh my! Happy birthday Lisa-yah!" The woman jeered happily as she came in front of the woman.

Lisa was so frightened that she immediately looked over in their direction. She was so entranced at how the model, Jimin, had acted just a while ago that she didn't notice them arriving. Since when were they here?

But then her eyebrows knitted. Did she hear Chaeyoung right? Happy birthday Lisa-yah...?

She was baffled but when she looked over towards the man beside Chaeyoung, she instantly shivered. She skimmed her eyes past his face down to his bulky body.

He was wearing a simple black suit. However, different from the rest were the details on that simple suit. It had a small pocket on the chest part attached to it was a small, golden chain. The suit was paired with a black, laid-back dress shirt with the same golden chain connecting its collars and a black tie with a metal pin. All in all, the all-black charisma made his presence more powerful and overbearing than he already was. The pin on the tie had a bold letter on it that said LALLÉ.