"Is this not badass, or what?"

After finding a few other things that would help the trio murder the monster, they made their way up to the counter and piled their weapons in front of the man.

"And I'll have four boxes of the .38s," Jonathan added.

The cashier got the ammo for Jonathan before looking between the three teens with a suspicious look on his face.

"What're you kids doin' with all this?" he asked.

All three of them looked at each other, dumbfounded on how to answer that question. Nancy, however, looked back to the man with a smile on her face.

"Monster hunting," she admitted.

"Huh," the man shrugged, ringing them up.

Jennifer helped Jonathan with some of the smaller things and together, the trio carried their new weapons out to the trunk of Jonathan's car.

"Monster hunting?" Jonathan asked jokingly.

Nancy smiled at the boy before looking away in thought.

"You know, last week I was shopping for a new top I thought Steve might like," she chuckled, piling stuff into Jonathan's car. "It took me, Jen, and Barb all weekend. It seemed like life or death, you know? And- and now-,"

"We're shopping for bear traps," Jen chuckled.

"Yeah. With Jonathan Byers," Jonathan added, closing his trunk with a chuckle. "What's the weirdest part? Me or the bear traps?"

"You," Nancy answered with zero hesitation. "Definitely you,"

"Definitely," Jennifer laughed.

A car honked from behind the three and they all turned to look in curiosity.

"Hey, ladies!" they called. "Can't wait to see your movie!"

Nancy and Jennifer looked at each other, both with confused looks on their faces.

"What the hell was that?" Jonathan asked.

"I don't know," Nancy muttered.

"Beats me," Jen added, her eyebrows furrowed.

Suddenly, Nancy turned and looked the other direction, as if something had suddenly hit her.

"What?" Jonathan asked in confusion.

Jennifer didn't bother questioning Nancy as she took off. She only followed her, knowing which direction she was going.

The cinema.

Jennifer sped up when Nancy had crossed the street and her stomach started to do flip flops. Both Nancy and Jennifer had their names spray painted onto the large sign attached to the cinema for everybody to see.

ALL THE RIGHT MOVES
STARRING NANCY THE SLUT WHEELER AND JENNIFER THE TRAMP MARSHALL

Jennifer's eyes filled with tears when she reached Nancy, her shoulder slightly bumping hers. Her jaw had dropped and she raised her hand to cover it, not knowing what to say.

From the alleyway beside, Jennifer could hear obnoxious laughing and the sound of a spray paint can. Immediately, Nancy took off towards the sound, her steps landing awfully hard.

Jennifer and Jonathan exchanged looks before following after the girl cautiously. By the time they had made it into the alleyway, She was already in a full blown argument with Steve.