derek put down his food and went to the window, looking down on the ground from the apartment. he spotted the van and shut the curtains, signaling for isaac to stay while he quickly runs upstairs.

"hey, baby, sils," derek spoke, grabbing a bag and stuffing necessities in it as fast as he could. "i know you're not feeling great, but i wanna bring you to a surprise." he made a gesture, trying to tell her to just go with it.

she didn't understand, making a face. "der, i don't really feel like getting up right now. i-"

"i know, i know, i just think it'll help." derek waved her closer. "we gotta go now though, ok?"

she made a face, somewhat understanding now. "alright. lemme grab my stuff." she took a breath as she stood, getting her phone and purse. 

they went downstairs, seeing isaac already by the door. he opened it for them as derek hurried sillie out the door, them going to the elevator. they got to the ground floor, going to the car. derek tried to act normal while rushing his girlfriend and son, getting into the drivers seat. he drove off quickly, keeping an eye on the van. 

"what's going on?" sillie asked. "what's up?" 

"hold on," derek replied, speeding a bit through cars on the road. he had a feeling that with the van, they could hear what they were saying. he wanted to play it safe. once he got far enough where he couldn't see the van anymore, he started to explain. "there was a van with simon's signature thing. isaac told me so i had to get you guys out of there."

"shit," sillie whispered. she wasn't feeling at all good and of course that now, after days and days of nothing, it's starting again. "wh-where are we going?"

"i don't know." derek sighed, driving further and further. he was going the speed limit now though.

"we can go to oscar and leo's?" isaac suggested from the back seat. 

"i mean, i guess?" sillie groaned. "i don't- der?"

derek thought about it, making a sharp turn. "it's safer there. we're going."

≡≡≡

"you can absolutely stay here until it's safe at your house," leo decided. "we'll get you guys set up - don't worry about anything. they won't find you here."

"but we can try to find them," oscar informed as leo walked off to set up their rooms - they had two extra ones. one for isaac and another for sillie and derek.

sillie looked up from where she sat, "we can?"

he nodded. "we can try. no guarantees though. we'll do our best."

"i wanna help," isaac said.

oscar gave him a nod. he lead isaac to the main room where everything was while sillie and derek stayed.

derek kneeled in front of her, his hands on her knees. "how you feelin', baby?"

"awful," she grunted. "i feel sick. and i'm scared."

he nodded, sighing. "i'm gonna keep you safe. we all are."

"i don't care about me, i care about the baby, der."

"i care about you," he argued. "i care. and as much as we love and care for this baby, i love and care for you more. i'm putting you first. we're keeping you safe."

she didn't say anything, making derek more worried. she always had a reply. she was witty, she always had something to say.

"you're gonna be ok," he whispered.

≡≡≡

"hey," stiles panted, taking deep breathe. "uh, i have an update. liam and hayden got kidnapped by the dread doctors, me and theo almost died from one - he flipped over my jeep while we were trying to catch the person stealing the dead bodies of the chimeras. um, there was a lot of illusion, hallucinating, or whatever with scott, malia, and lydia. but other than that, we're ok. we're gonna look for liam and hayden asap."

"shit," sillie muttered. "do-do you need me to come back? i can help."

"no, no, no, you stay there, alright, sils?" stiles sighed. "get your break, you deserve it. we got this."

sillie sniffled, nodding. "yeah. y-yeah, ok. i'll be here. i'm here."

"are you ok?" stiles asked.

"yeah. are you?"

"yeah."

they were silent for a minute, knowing that they were both lying and neither of them were ok.

sillie started crying softly, trying not to.

"sils," stiles whispered with a frown.

"i'm ok," she insisted. "i'm just sick. i don't feel good. i'm ok."

"i know there's more to it. you tell me, i tell you?"

sillie sighed, inhaling slowly. "i- we're not getting a break," she admitted. "there's no break. it's-it's- there's these stupid bitches trying to kill us. i don't- i'm scared, stiles; for one of the, like, six times in my life, i'm scared. fully scared. i don't wanna die, little man. and i don't want derek or isaac to die. and i don't want the-" she stopped herself, pausing. "yeah. that-that's what's happening with me, bud."

stiles took a moment to take in everything. "if you were here, i'd kidnap you and force you to watch star wars with me. like old times."

she tried to smile. "like old times."

"you're strong, sils. you're really fucking strong." he nodded. "they won't kill you. if anything, you'll kill them. they're gonna regret messing with you, sils."

she exhaled deeply, nodding too. 

"you can do this. and we can do this here in beacon. we all got this."

asher speaking,.
short short fucking chapter, i'm sorry. i have writers block and i'll admit, with what i have set, this is just a fill in chapter because i have nothing much for until what i have planned happens. i might skip an episode or so - that way the plan can be written already, and it won't be as boring. season 6 will be better with what i have ready and yeah. thank you for taking your time with this. please please vote and comment, i have the worse writers block and this was so hard to write