27 ---- Faculty Moon

3rd Person POV

Another month passed by.. Everyone except for Kong knows about the cheerleader and have been keeping an eye on them. They managed to avoid every attempt they made to hurt Kong. Everyone's patience was almost over.. they were all at the verge of exploding but were holding themselves. Wad also move into the dorms and was lucky to get a dorm in the same floor as Kong.

Singto managed to combine the hazing sessions for economics and engineering for a week when they were doing outdoor activities. He chose this period mainly because there were chances of the cheerleader hurting Kong more at this time and he did not want to take any sort of chances. He made sure to keep an eye on the cheer team and Kong in the whole session.

The whole University kept gossiping about these sessions for a while before their focus changed to the fresher's games and competitions which were announced. Every department hazers were busy choosing their faculty moon and star. Two people were not very happy with the selection of faculty moon of engineering and economics. Kong and Krist have been getting more attention and much more following since the moment they were selected as their respective faculty moons. Despite of people knowing about their relationship many were trying to take a chance.. their followers included both boy and girls which was much more problematic to Arthit and Singto who had to do everything to put them away from their lovers.

Kong and Krist were having the time of their life.. annoying Arthit and Singto every chance they get. The rest of them just gave up on the two annoyingly sweet couple whom they can't avoid nor stay with them because they make everyone feel damn lonely and single. Kong was having the most fun to see how possessive and protective Arthit is for him. Knowing about it and seeing it with eyes was very different. He loved how Arthit spoils him.. dots him.. loves him and how everything related to him effects Arthit is a positive way.

There were times when Kong thinks all this was a dream.. his life was a rollercoaster.. from having a lovely mother to abusive mother and step father.. and then the best brothers, father and his whole family. Above all this.. an another level is Arthit.. it was clear to everyone including Kong itself how he was Arthit's whole world.. he was Arthit's anchor who kept him in warmth. Kong also can feel it.. and is more than happy to be loved so much by the man with whom he can't help but fall a little more in love with every passing day. Every time he thinks he can't love someone more than he loves Arthit.. that person would do something and makes him fall a little more.

The moon and star competition was nearing.. despite of Kong and Krist being competitors.. they were helping each other. Krist always keeps an eye out on Kong especially because of the cheerleader without making him doubt about it. And since people know Krist was dating Singto who was Kong's brother and Kong was dating Arthit who was Krist's brother.. no one questioned their closeness.

There were a few games which were organized as well for the freshers. Kong led the basketball team to winning.. everyone cheered for him but Singto, Plustor and Nat were in quite a dilemma. They couldn't cheer openly nor could they hold themselves back from hugging their brother and compliment him. It took everything in them to stop themselves till they were alone.

At the night.. Kong was awarded for winning the match in private by Arthit while Singto did the same to Krist. This led to them being teased more the next day which left both Kong and Krist like a tomato.

"No more claiming rewards or giving rewards for a month if they won't stop teasing me now." Kong said looking at Arthit with his cute glare.
"What... But it isn't me who is teasing." Arthit defended himself.
"But you are the reason deal with it..!" Kong pointed out again.
"You are serious?" Arthit asked to which Kong nodded his head. "Guys stop teasing him now.. I don't wanna be deprived of my addiction at any cost." Arthit exclaimed. Everyone chuckled and this made Kong more red.. he hit Arthit a few time before he stood up to leave with Krist.