19 --- Tay's Confession

Tay's POV

Em.. the first time I noticed him was when I met him as Kong's best friend though I have know him as the son of my father's best friend. and partner. Something about him has always been disturbing me. Sometimes it is his smile.. sometime is his eyes.. or sometimes it is his innocent looks.. but overall.. he did not sit well with me.. especially my heart which tends to beat faster every time my eyes met him.

I do realize what I am feeling.. but I don't want to admit them.. he was of my brothers age.. practically 6 years younger than me.. So I have been trying to control myself around him. The closeness was making me loose my senses and that was one of the reason why I snapped out at him when he fell on me. I was actually angry at myself for not being able to control myself from falling for him which I just showed it on him.

As I drove towards his home.. I kept taking glances at him every now and then but stayed silent.
"I am sorry Nong.. I really did not mean to shout at you." I broke the silence as I apologized again.
"It's okay Phi.. I know a lot about you. So I can understand how stressed you must have been about those works to lash out like that.." He replied with a little smile. And then again we were both silent. I stopped when his home came.. I did not want him to leave.. but he has to go.

"Phii." He called me softly. I turned towards him and noticed that he was very close to me that he could hear my heartbeat due to the silence. Now I wish I played those damn songs.
"Yes Nong..?" I asked him making sure I won't shutter.
"Do you feel the same.?" He asked me as he blushed a little. The look in his eyes showed me the meaning. I took a deep breath battling with myself whether to lie or not.
"It's late Nong... you need to sleep." I decided to change the subject. I could see his eyes going dull. He nodded his head and got down the car. But before closing the door he peeked inside.

"Phi.. tomorrow after my school.. I hope I get to meet you at the nearby cafe ***. I will wait for you.. till you come. Good Night Phi.. Sweet Dreams." He said and left even before I could process what he said and react. I came out of my thoughts when I accidentally pressed my own car's horn. I shook my head before I drove back home. I wanted to talk to someone about these.. but I did not know whom to talk. I looked into every room of my brothers.. all of them were asleep.. including Kong who was sleeping with Phi Forth.

I went back to my room and took a shower before climbing the bed. Just when I was about to close my eyes.. I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in.." I said softly already knowing that it would be my little bear.
"Sunshine.." He called softly as he peeked from behind the door.
"Come little bear.." I said and sat down. "What happened..? I thought you were asleep.." I asked as I took him in my arms.
"I was.. but I wanted to talk with you.. so.. I woke up again." He replied softly.

"With me..? About what.?" I asked confusedly.
"I will say.. but first lay down so I can cuddle with you while I speak." He said. I chuckled before cuddling with him.
"So.. what is it little bear.?" I asked as I stroked his hair.
"Phi.. first.. promise me you won't lie about it." He asked.
"Promise.. I will never ever lie to you." I assured him without a second delay.

"Phi.. do you like Em.?" He asked. I was shocked and looked at him to see if he was joking but he seemed all serious. I needed someone to talk about these feeling maybe I can talk to my little brother.
"I do." I accepted. "But I don't want to.. he is of the same age as my little brother and practically 6 years younger than me.. I don't want him to face many questions or dramatic situations. Not all are accepting the age gaps." I confessed.

"Phi.. you know.. I asked Phi Plus about what is love.? You know why I asked.?" He asked me. I shook my head saying No.
"Phi.. I was never loved by anyone.. and then you guys came and showed me a family and how it is to be loved by our family. That was more than I could even ask or imagine in this life for. And then Phi Arthit confessed. Though I noticed and understood when people were in love.. I was never at the receiving end.. so I wanted to confirm those feelings." He explained with a soft smile.