18 ---- New Friend

Kong's POV

Today was the first day I was going to school after I and Phi Arthti officially became boyfriends. By the time I reached with my brothers, Phi Arthit was already waiting for me at the parking lot.
"Hey love." He greeted me the moment I got down.
"Hi Phi.." I replied shyly.

"Ai'Arthit.. in all these years you never waited for us.. you are an biased." Phi Off said as he playfully glared at Phi Arthit.
"Cause you aren't my Kong." Phi Arthit replied with a smirk. 
"Stop fighting you both.. go to your classes." Phi Sing dismissed us. Phi Arthit took my left hand in his and walked towards the class. He hasn't let go of my hand even for a second. Today we were having same class in the first hour. 

When we entered the class, Phi Knot and Em were sitting together leaving place for me and Phi Arthit to sit beside eachother.
"Your highness.. we reserved it for you and his highness." Phi Knot said as we walked near the seat which made me blush.
"Knot.. shut up.." Phi Arthit said as he glared at him.. I also glared at Em who was playing along but they just laughed.
"Phi teacher is here turn front." I said when I saw the teacher coming. 
"Okay.. I am listening cause you said love." He whispered to me and turned front. I was about to leave his hand but he wasn't letting go. 

"Phi.. let go of my hand.." I whispered. 
"No.. it feels good like this.. and I can also concentrate more." He whispered back and focused on the class.. seeing him focusing.. I just gave in and silently listened to the class. Though I already knew all this but I kept silent and took down notes just in case it comes in handy while studying for exams. Soon the class was over and we had to go for the next one.

"So.. Phi Arthit.. I am taking my best friend with me.. don't worry.. I will guard him for you just like Phi Knot is going to guard you for Kong." Em said teasingly as we four stood up.
"Ai'Em." I called his name sternly. 
"Ai'Kong.." He copied my voice but playfully. 
"Stop teasing me.. and come now." I whined. "Phi.. I will see you later at lunch." I said softly with a smile. 
"Okay.. be careful.." He said and kissed my hand making me feel all shy. I ran out with Em before he notices me blushing and teases me more but still I could here him chuckling.

The next class was very very veryy boring. I and Em were draging our feet forcibly because Phi Singto warned us not to skip classes. While walking suddenly I heard a scream.
"Did you hear that.?" I asked looking at Em.
"Yes.. and it doesn't seem good." He replied. We went in the direction from where the scream came. There I found 3 boys hitting one boy.
"Em.. go get anyone.. Phi Sing.. Phi Arthit.. Phi Off.. Phi Prem anyone." I said.
"Be careful." He said and ran towards the classes they might be in.

I tried to hold myself back but they punched that boys face very hardly so I decided to intervene.
"Hey.. STOP.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING..?!" I shouted loudly. 
"Listen here kid.. buzz of from here if you don't want to be in his position." The center one said pointing his finger at me.
"No.. I am not leaving.. It should be you who leaves." I retorted coldly.
"You little shit.." One person cursed before he walked towards me and swung his hand. I immediately dodged and kicked on his knee which made him fall on the floor. He screamed in pain. I rushed towards the person who they were bullying and helped him get up.

"Hey.. you okay.?" I asked softly. 
"Th.. thank you." He said. He seemed very week.
"How DARE YOU HIT HIM.?" Another man exclaimed and was about to hit me but another hand stopped him. It was Phi Arthit.
"How dare you raise you hand to hit him." Phi Arthit said coldly as he bend his hand backward. I was pretty sure it was broken. Soon Phi Knot, Phi Sing, Phi Plus and Phi Na were here.

"Kong.. Are you fine.?" Phi Sing rushed to me.
"I am fine Phi.. they did not touch me.. but he isn't in a good condition." I said looking at the one I just saved. He had blood over his face.
"Let us take him to the nurse.." Phi Knot suggested. 
"We three will take care of the bullies and then join you all.. stay there itself." Phi Sing said. I nodded my head while Em and Phi Knot carried the person.