07 ---- Pranks

Kong's POV

Today I woke when I got a call from Em reminding me about pranks. I immediately got up from my bed and packed my bag with everything which I felt will be useful. Once I was done I got ready like a jet and then went down.
"Good Morning Sunshine." I greeted Phi Tay who was sitting on the sofa.
"Morning baby boy.. you seem excited.." He said as he pulled me on to his lap.
"Yup.. I have a feeling I am going to love this day." I said with a mischeivious smile on my face.

"Don't get hurt or into trouble.." He warned me.
"Okay my dear sunshine.. but don't tell anyone.. please pretty pleasee." I asked with giving my best puppy eyes.
"Ah ah okay.. but you are gonna tell me what all you did in the evening." He said as she smiled and winked at me.
"Yaya.. okay.." I exclaimed happily.

"What is making my little prince happy..?" I heard my father's voice making me zip my lips.
"Nothing Por.. just promised him a ride to waterpark this weekend." Phi Tay said. I immediately gave him a kiss on his cheek.
"It's a fact.. we are going to go to a waterpark." Phi Tay whispered which made me want to squeal but held back by giving him a tight hug.

Por was going on a sudden business trip today after breakfast and was going to return after a couple of days.. though I was sad but I knew it was important. He promised to facetime with me twice everyday which made me feel better. I bid bye to everyone and went into the car with Phi Singto. Phi Tay secretly wished me luck with whatever I was up for.

The moment I reached school I bid bye to my brothers and ran up to Em. We both shared a wicked smile before we walked towards our class.
"Wait.. let us go after everyone.." I said and pulled Em aside.
"Why so..?" He asked.
"Don't know just felt like it.. by the way.. do you have a water bottle..? Mine is with Phi Off." I asked.
"Yup.. here.. it is a spare one.. felt like we would need it." He said giving me a water bottle.

I mixed the a little of washing powder along with lemon juice. Then filled the rest with normal water.
"Put it.. we will need it." I said.
"Haha.. bro.. you are my partner in crime forever." He said with a smug smile which I returned. We entered the class after everyone. I and Em looked at the empty seats then at Apple and her minion who were having a smirk on their face. They were sitting near the window.

"Not gonna take those chairs." Em whispered.
"Even I am not gonna." I whispered back.
"Kong.. come take your seat.. Apple reserved it for you." Phi Off said hinting me that there might be something wrong which I already understood.
"You know what Kong.. I am feeling sick and want to sit near a window." Em whispered in my eyes and I internally smiled looking at him.

"Come on guys.. be seated.. I would like to start the class." Our teacher said as he entered the class.
"Excuse me sir.. we would like to request for a seat near the window.. My friend here is feeling uneasy and would like to sit near the window so he could get some fresh air." I asked politely. Em nodded his head with a heavy feeling.
"Okay then.. exchange with anyone." Sir replied and started arranging for the class.

"Phi Apple.. will you please let us sit in your place..? Only for today Phi Please..?" I pleaded very very very softly.
"NO." She answered very rudely and was quite tensed.
"Apple he asked you politely why would you answer like that. You and your friend change the seat NOW." Sir said stirctly leaving no room for argument.

Soon enough I and Em took their places while Apple and her friend took the chairs which they reserved for me and Em.
"Well done bro." I and Em shared a hi-fi under the table.

"Kong.. they both aren't sitting completely.. I think they messed up with the chairs.. shall we do something about it..? Their prank will backfire on them." Em suggested while I smirked.
"Any idea..?" I asked him.
"What is the animal she hate the most..?" Em asked.
"Wait I will find out." I said and took out my phone to text Phi Bright.