16 ---- Trip to hospital

Kong's POV

It is 10 in the morning and here I am in the car with Phi Forth and Phi Pha on our way to hospital. Phi Arthit texted me assuring that everything would be good. Phi Forth was going to accompany me all the way while Phi Pha was going to join in between.

"So Kong.. I will see you in 30minutes.. if the doctor troubles you.. We can see other options don't worry." He assured me as we reached the hospital. 
"Okay Phi.. take your time.. don't skip your work or give it to others.. Forthy is there right.. no problem." I told.
"Okay little one.. See you later.. Forth ring me up if there is something." Phi Pha said and walked inside. I and Forthy walked towards the direction Phi Pha told us. 

"So Kong.. don't be scared.. I will be there all the time.. if you don't like it or if you feel too much.. just squeeze my hand I will get you out." He said. 
"Okayy." I said and hugged his arm. We were soon called inside. The doctor was a young lady of age around 23.

"I am Dr. Aarthi.. please take your seats." She told sweetly.. All the while her eyes were on Phi Forth which I did not like even a little bit. 
"Thank you dcotor." I said.
"So what is the problem.?" She asked me but looking at Phi Forth.

"Doctor.. he doens't have a problem.. I am the patient who you will have to treat." I said. She glared at me but I did not budge. 
"So what is your problem.?" She asked me. I could feel a hint of sarcasm in her voice.
"I have nightmares about something I faced in past." I replied. I did not like her even one bit and I did not want to reveal anything to her.. 

"Okay.. so sir.. what is your name.?" She asked Phi Forth.
"Forth." He replied.
"Age.? And relation with the patient.?" She asked him again.
"24. He is my brother." Phi Forth replied coldly.
"Sir can you tell me a little more about yourself so I can understand your family. It would help me treat him." She replied with an overly sweet voice.

"He wasn't there in my life when that happened.. it won't help you." I replied a little rudely.
"Kong.. if it helps.. I won't mind.. I will do anything to get you treated." Phi Forth said. 'Dumb Phi.. she is interested in you.. not in this damn treatment.' I thought as I looked at Phi.
"Mm Nong please wait outside." The doctor said as she glared at me. I huffed and went out. I walked through the corridor and went in the direction Phi Pha went hoping to find him.. but I couldn't. I kept kicking the random wall mumbling about the idiot doctor.

"Hey there Nong." I heard a voice and turned around. 
"I am sorry for kicking.." I apologized.. he was surely a doctor so I thought he was going to scold me for that.
"It's okay.. Let me tell you a secret.. even I do that sometimes.." He whispered to me which made me chuckle.

"So what are you doing here.?" He asked me.
"This is also a secret.. don't tell Phi that I spoke rudely about someone." I said. He nodded his head and made me sit beside him on the chair. "I faced a few worst things in past.. and now I have nightmares.. I am free from that place and now staying at a wonderful place but these nightmares don't leave me. I came here to get treated. Phi Pha works here.. I came with Forthy.. I mean Phi Forth. But that stupid women doctor.. she is hitting on Forthy and asked me to get out in a polite way so she can hit on him more. My Phi is too dumb to even realize that." I said. 

"Phi Pha..? As in Phana.?" He asked me.
"Khun.. do you know him..? Can you take me to him.. He is my cousin brother." I asked him.
"First.. Call me Phi.. And my name is Beam. Phana is my friend.. but before taking you to him.. how about we deal with that stupid women doctor.?" He asked me.
"Won't it trouble you..? You are colleagues right.? Phi Pha will help." I asked him unsurely.

"Don't worry.. just like Pha.. even I am a shareholder.. so no probs." He said and got up. He held his hand out for me to take which I gladly did. I guided him to the room which that doctor was. 
"So.. let us kick her out and then get you treated okay.? I will accompany you all the way." Phi Beam said as we reached the door. 
"Khab.. thank you Phi." I said with a wide smile. I liked Phi Beam.. he was nice person. He knocked the door but the doctor asked us to get away. But Phi Beam opened the door and stood with a serious face.