04 ---- Past and People from Past.

Tay's POV

I still remember the day I lost my little brother.. I even lost my smile and emotions.. I have stopped showing my emotions but with his return.. I did not know how to deal with it.. It took me time but I kept noticing everything about him.. Slowly I started talking to him.. I even felt jealous of my own father and Sing when Kong prepared their breakfast plate specially.

The moment I had him in my arms in the car.. I felt my heart warming up instantly. I held him safely. Throughout the meeting though I was present and talking... I was internally praying it would end soon so I can rush back to my little birdie or cuddle bear.. I have always called him my cute teddy bear..

I made sure to sit beside him during lunch.. his innocent smiles.. his every move was very cute which made me smile. My mind was just completely digesting the fact that my brother.. my little bear is really back to me. In the movie also I managed to sit beside him.. I was watching him the whole movie.. At first he shivered because of chillness so I covered him with a coat. Then, I immediately took him into my arms when I saw him jumping at the gun shot.. He was very cute.. I liked the way he leaned onto me.. he hid his face in my chest everytime something violent or scary comes and then slowly peeks out after making sure the scene is over.

Also, I found it cute when he was trying to jog so that he can walk with us.. his short legs were making it heard for him to cope up with us.. though we did slow down.. he wasn't able to walk with us.. he must have been tired.. I thought about carrying him... but Singto bet me by leaning in front of him to give him a piggy back.

He was again in my arms when we sat inside the car.. I held him close to me though I haven't spoken much. Soon we reached our home.
"Phi Tay.. I kept something for you in your pocket.. I hope you like it." He said suddenly and kissed my cheek before running into our home leaving me confused..

I checked my coat and found small box which was packed. I slowly opened it to find one chain.
"He bought it with his own savings he had phi.. he said it reminds him of you." Sing said. I ran inside without wasting a second and found him in Por's lap. I immediately took him into my hands and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you my little bear.. I love you a lot.. I really love you a lot and missed you so much." I said and let out the tears I have held back for all these years..
"I love you too Phi.. you are like my sunshine.." He said hugging me back. 'Sunshine'. He called me that even when he was young.. 'Chunchine' was what he used to say cause he couldn't pronounce it properly.. I cupped his face and kissed his forehead. I still had happy tears in my eyes.

"What happened..? Why are you almost crying..?" Por asked breaking our moment.
"Our little prince managed to break the wall around grumpy Phi Tay." Off said making me glare at him.. he immediately hid behind Bright.
"Kong bought Phi Tay a necklace with the money he saved Por." Singto said. Kong hid his face against my chest as he became shy.
"SHOW US.." Everyone asked at the same time except Singto. He must be the one to help Kong buy it without telling others. I opened the box and gave it to Por.. They smiled widely as they saw the necklace.

"It is really cute Son.." Por said while others nodded. "You were always his sunshine." Por added as he looked at me making me smile. At this point I noticed that Kong looking curious and confused.
"Do you have any question baby boy..?" I asked softly.
"Khab Phi.." He said. We settle down on the sofa.. I still held him with me.

"Por.. did you all know about me..? If you knew.. why did you not take me before..?" He asked.
"You were with us until you were year and half old.. then your mother ran away with you.. We tried to find her but we couldn't get any glimpse of her.. we did not exactly expect her to move away from the country itself." Por said.