13 ---- Confession to Family and Surprises

Kong's POV

It's been 30minutes since my whole family gathered.. I was sitting with Mom and Mamma. We were laughing at my brothers and cousins who were fighting over me wearing their hoodie. Sunshine even teased them showing a pic of mine in the dress I wore to the school which I did not even know he took. Adry couldn't come as she had an project to do.. she wanted to apply for a foreign university as soon as possible in fashion designing and for that she had to attend a competition. She wouldn't be coming till another month.

Phi Pha and Phi Ming were the one to whine more cause Phi Smile and Phi Prem bought me a minion hoddie which they share so I can wear it to outing tomorrow.
"Okay boys enough.. I know everyone wants to see your little brother in their hoodies.. but for now.. stop fighting." Dad said silencing everyone. I was thankful for that. Seeing everyone at one place.. I felt like it was time to confess about my love. I went and stood in front of everyone..

"I want to tell something to everyone." I said.. "A confession to make. Actually two." I added softly.
"What is it little one..?" Mamma asked me softly.
"I.. I.. I am sorry.. I kind of broke one rule." I said nervously.. I could see there confused faces.
"What rules is he talking about..?" Mom asked.
"The same one's aunty.. respect... no lying or hiding.. verbal answers.. no drinking or smoking or taking drugs and lastly no dating till right age that to without our acceptance." Phi Forth said.

"Little one.. come here.." Mom said softly.. I walked to her.. She wrapped her hands and made me sit in her lap. "Which rule are you talking about..?" She asked softly.
"No dating rule." I replied with a very low voice as I looked at my fingers and the ground as if they were the most interesting thing.
"You are dating..?" Por asked. I shook my head saying 'No'. "Then.?" He asked confusedly.

"I.. I.. I fell in love with a person.. I.. I don't know how deep do I love that person.. I just realized a while back before getting home. That.. that person.. he confessed to me before the school ended.. I said I don't know the answer and asked time for it because at that moment I did not actually know what feels to have a person who romantically loves you though I know how it is to like or have a crush. I spoke with Phi Plus and Phi Na.. I realized it when I was done talking to them that I was also in love with that person. I am sorry I broke the rule and spoke to them instead of you people.." I said clearly but fast and then again looked at my hands. Everyone were silent and I did not know what to do.

"It is a boy..?" Phi Forth asked.
"Khab.." I replied nodding my head.
"Do we know him..?" Phi Tay asked.
"Khab.. it is from the people who sit with us in lunch break." I replied silently.
"Little one.. who is it..?" Mamma asked.
"Phi Arthit.." I said.. it came out more like a whisper due to which only Mamma and Mom heard the name.

"We permit." They said smiling widely. I looked at them with shocked face.
"He is really a good person.. I am sure if he confessed to you.. you mean a lot to him.. we have never seen him playing around with girls or boys although many were around him.." Mamma said.
"Even I met him quite a few time.. he is a polite and kind kid." Mom added.
"EVEN WE ARE HERE.. TELL US THE NAME..!" All my brother, Por, Papa and Dad shouted at the same time. We three closed our ears when they shouted loudly.
"Jeez.. stop shouting.." Mamma said.
"It is Arthit.. The friend of Off, Bright, Prem and Gunsmile." Mom said..

"REALLY..?" They four said surprised.
"It is him.." I replied shyly.
"I kind of guessed it.. I will permit if it is Arthit.. but after having a small talk with him and making sure he isn't playing around. Though I know he won't.. but I just want to make sure." Phi Singto said.
"How did you..?" Por asked.
"He looks at Kong like he is the most precious person in the world.. I have never seen him looking like that all the time I know him.. he started smiling around him and is kind of whipped if I may say. Ah yes.. he is also protective of Kong." Phi Singto said.