05 ---- Class Upgrading

Kong's POV

"Baby boy.. you need to wake up.." I heard a soft voice. I whined and groaned but went back to sleep.
"5 more minute.. please.." I pleaded with my eyes closed..
"I would have loved to let you sleep.. but little prince.. you got an exam love."

I sat up in one go and looked at Por who was waking me up with wide eyes when the realization hit me. I had to take an exam today in the school I am going to join. 
"Thank you for waking me up Por.. I am sorry.. and Good Morning." I said and rushed into the bathroom to get ready.
"You can take it slow.. you have an hour and everything is ready.. you just need to get ready. And Good Morning to you too" Por said. I could hear him chuckling
"Thank you Por.." I said as I started getting freshened up.. Once I was done.. I couldn't decided which dress to wear.. so I wore a night dress and went to Phi Singto's room and knocked his door.

"Come in.." I heard Phi Singto saying..
"Phi.." I said as I peeked from behind the door and looked for him..
"Yes my little bear.. what happened..?" He asked as he signalled me to come to him.. I went and sat on his lap.
"Phi.. select a dress for me.. I don't understand which one to wear." I said with a low voice.
"Aww.. then let us go get you ready.." He said as he smiled and ruffled my hair. He carried me back to my room and then went through all the dressed before he finalized two pairs..

"Black will look good on you.. even white.. plain will be better instead of colorful dress to exam. So choose from these two.." Phi Singto said. I took the white one. Black one had a turtle neck and today was sunny.. so I chose the white one. Once I was done.. I went and stood in front of Phi Singto after combing my hair.

"Aww you are so cute little bear.." He said as pinched my cheek making me pout and rub my cheek. He chukled and then held my hand as we walked down. Everyone were waiting for both of us and the breakfast was already set.

"My little prince is soo handsome.." Por said with a wide smile making me shy.
"Can I hide him here Por..? He doesn't need to study.. I bet all girls and even boys would be ogling him if he goes out like this." Phi Forth said making me hit my head while Por and others laughed.
"Na.. I am going to go to school.. I have Por and also 5 brothers to protect me if anyone gets overly obsessed.. otherwise I can just reject them." I said as I smiled at them. Phi Forth hung his mouth open at my reply along with Phi Tay.. Phi Singto and Por while the twins were  still laughing.

"We will obviously protect you with everything we have.. just enjoy your life little Simba." Phi Forth said returning the smile. I had my breakfast and then went to our school with Phi Tay and Phi Singto.

"Okay little birdie.. I will drop you off and then go to work.. don't wander away.. the school is quite big.." Phi Tay said.
"And I will be in the staff room or the canteen.. don't go anywhere okay..? Plustor will also be here along with Nat.. find one of us.. okay.?" Phi Singto said.
"Khab Phi.. I will." I replied.

"Are you nervous..?" Phi Tay asked. "Or scared..?" Phi Singto added.
"Mm nope.. I am not.. I am actually bored and sleepy." I replied which made them chuckle. We soon reached the school..

"Voo.. It is reallyyy big.." I said as I looked the the school with wide eyes and open mouth.
"Close your mouth baby.. flies might get in.." Phi Singto teased me making me pout.
"Okay Kong... I am going to leave now little birdie.. write your exam well and don't worry very much about it.. just give your best in it.. Best of luck.. I love you a lot little birdie." Phi Tay said as he cupped my face and then kissed my forehead.
"Thank you Phi.. and I love you a lot Phi.." I replied. I stepped back holding Phi Singto's hand while Phi Tay drived away.

"Now.. let us go inside.. even Plustor and Nat are waiting to meet you. And don't worry much.. they are near the office itself not in the crowded area.. he already told me that you don't prefer much crowded areas unless needed. So let's go.." He said making me smile. I walked along with him looking around.