14 ---- Outing

Arthit's POV

Outing.. both the twins called me to join the family outing.. and me alone without Knot.. Why would they..? I don't know.. They just said that their parents asked me join. So here I am standing infront of their door with an extra pair of dress hesitating to ring the doorbell for the last few minutes thinking of various reasons why they asked me to join. And the worst part is, I just confessed to Kong yesterday.. 'Is it related to it..?' The thought itself made me shiver cause I already understood in just a week that not only were the brothers but their cousins and all the elders have taken extreme liking to Kong and are protective... frankly overprotective.

I took a deep breath and finally rang the bell. I did not want to be late as they asked me to come by 9 in the morning. 
"Swadee Khab Aunty.." I greeted Prem and Gunsmile's mother.
"Wadee Son.. come in.. the breakfast is almost ready." She greeted me warmly and welcomed me inside. I followed her.

"PHI SING... STOP IT IS GOING TO GET BURNED.." I heard Kong's shouting followed by a chorus of laughters. When I reached.. I saw Kong in a cute apron cooking along with Phi Forth and Phi Singto. To be frank Kong is more cuter than that apron. Phi Singto was looking quite scared to be near the cooking stove.
"I am scared of that damn oil Kong.. please pity me and let me go.." Phi Singto pleaded. It was amuzing to see him like that. 
"Aish.. get lost.." Phi Forth said and acted like he kicked him out. Phi Singto sighed in relief and ran out of the kitchen before they changed their mind. 

"Okay guys.. special breakfast by our special little chef is ready.. please take your seats... so we can serve you all." Phi Forth said loudly. 
"Yayyy" Both twins cheered and turned to run to the table when they noticed me. 
"Hey Arthit.. when did you come..?" Prem asked me. I wanted to say 'when Phi Singto was being kicked out of the kitchen' but held back.
"Just a few minutes back.. Aunty Aranya opened the door." I replied. I then greeted Uncles and Aunty Hom.

"Okay.. let us go wait at the dining table.. they will join us soon." Uncle Kelkarai said. I nodded my head and joined them at the table. The chair beside me was empty and I just prayed that it would be Kong sitting beside though I highly doubt that would be possible cause another empty seat was between both aunties. 

Soon enough Phi Forth and Kong came with big trays in which they were carrying the plates. Kong noticed me and gave me a shy smile but soon started serving everyone.. 
"Here Phi.. And Good Morning." He said softly as he gave my plate.
"Thank you.. and good morning." I greeted back. I wanted give him a kiss on his cheek looking at his smile but couldn't.

As expected.. Kong was sitting in between both Aunties. I slowly started eating after making sure that everyone started. It was very very tastyy.. And I swear I can eat this same dish everyday
"Konggg.. Please come home with us.. I want to eat your hand cooked food daily.. or teach Mae to make it as tasty as yours." Phi Ming said. 
"Phi Ming... Mom only gave me this recipe today.. So stop before she beats you.. or worse stop cooking for you." Kong warned making Phi Ming gulp visibly while the rest chuckled.

"Hmm as much as I want to do the same thing.. but you did make it more tastier than I do.. so accepted. I guess I would also like to eat your hand cooked food daily." Aunty Hom said as she caressed Kong's hair.
"Moomm not you too.." Kong whined. 
"I won't let my little prince go and cook for you all.. he will stay with me.. you can visit when ever you all want." Uncle Kelkarai said. 
"Kelkarai.. I won't think twice to take Kong with me.. he is my little son too.." Uncle Anong said.
"Yup.. he calls us Papa and Dad." Uncle Somsak too joined.

"Why are we even discussing it.. we can just ask him who he wants to stay with.. he is here right." Phi Forth said smirking at Kong. 
"Forthyyyy..." Kong whined and then pouted.. 
"Nice idea." Uncles said at the same time. 
"Kong tell us whom do you want to stay with.." Uncle Kelkarai asked. 
"With your Dad right..?" Uncle Anong asked.
"Nope  with Papa.." Uncle Somsak said. The rest of us were chuckling softly seeing them fighting over Kong.