20 ---- Mission Confession

Kong's POV

Our first period was over.. I, Em and Tew were heading towards our next class. I noticed that Em was sort of down today and he wasn't talking much to me. I did not understand what was going on in his head. The next class, I requested Phi Arthit and sat with Em. He was still not looking at me properly.

"Em.." I whisper called him. The teacher gave us study hour and I was trying to get Em to talk to me. He nodded his head still not lifting his head.
"Em.. are you seriously avoiding me.? Have I done something wrong.? I have been trying to talk to since the first period." I asked him as I lost patience.
"No.. you did nothing Kong.. It is just me and my head." He replied still not looking at me. I wanted to smack mine as well as his head so I just stood up. I did not want to react now as it would hurt both of us if I choose wrong words.

"Sir.. Can I go to library.? I need one reference book." I asked sir. It was a lie.. I wasn't looking for a reference but I just wanted to cool my head before I try talking to Em again.
"Okay.. I hope you will be sincere." Sir said and permitted me. 
"Thank you Sir." I said and gave an assuring smile to Phi Arthit who seemed confused. After that I went out without sparing a glance at Em who was now trying to stop me. I first went to the washroom and washed my face thinking about what must be happening in Em's head. His attitude today was sure showing that he was troubled with some sort of issue. 

After that I walked to library and sat down after taking some random refernce book. I sat there playing with the papers in the book still thinking about Em.
"Kong.." I heard my name and came out of my thoughts. I saw Em who was standing beside me. I looked at him for a while.
"Stay if you are ready to talk what ever shit is going on in your head otherwise leave.. I am fine." I said and looked back at the book. A small smile formed when he sat down but I immediately hid it away. 

"Kong.. I want to tell you something.. I did not know how to tell you this.. but it's been a while." He started talking. I remained silent but nodded my head to let him know I am listening. "I like you brother Kong... I like Phi Tay." He whispered. I smiled hearing his confession.
"Really.? You like Sunshine.?" I asked him giving my widest and happiest smile. "I knew it.. I wasn't wrong.." I said and practically jumped when he nodded his head.

"Are you okay with it.? You don't have a problem.?" He asked me confusedly to which I laughed.
"No Em.. I am fine with it.. Infact I already knew you like Sunshine.. I noticed the way you look at him." I assured him. 
"Thank God..! I was scared you won't accept it.." He said in relief. 
"But there are a few things we need to talk about.." I said which made him confused. "Relax.. It is nothing serious." I assured him.

"What is it.?" Em asked me.
"I don't want my bond with Sunshine or with you to effect your bond with him. You know I have returned to them recently.. and I am kind of clingy to Sunshine more sometimes.. So I don't want you to think I am taking him away from you." I said.
"I understand Kong.. I wasn't worried about that.. I was worried that you will misunderstand my friendship with you." He said.
"Nope.. Then let me put it this way.. we three are important to eachother.. so how about we spend time together as well as separately also. I know you and Sunshine will need time to get to know eachother.. I won't come in between that. If there is anything troubling you.. then you must talk to me as your best friend.. not like I am his brother.. No becoming drama queens and getting jealous over eachothers closeness.." I said.

"Yup.. done." He said smiling widely. "Even I won't come between your brothers time unless it will be an emergency. But all this is required only if he accepts me." He added. 
"Aww Em.. don't worry.. he likes you a lotttt.." I said stretching my hands wide open which made him blush. "I have been on my mission to get you both confess since yesterday.. and now I am sure I going to be successful with your pair.. left is another pair." I said happily.