10 ---- Pranks and My Sister..!

3rd Person POV

Everyone were waiting for Adrienne to come and join then. Kong was sitting between Tay and Em.
"Ah.. I am really hungry.. what is there for me..?" Came an over dramatic voice of Adrienne.
"Come here. Forth and little one prepared sweet buns for everyone." Aranya said with her normal motherly voice.
"They made both sweet and meat ones.." Somsak said.

"Atleast you made yourself charity case." Adrienne said a little rudely. Everyone felt angry at her and wanted to comment but Kong bet them.
"That is far better than a pity case like yours." Kong said. "Come on.. let us have.. I am really hungryy." He said softly looking at rest. Everyone chuckled as they grabbed steamed buns.

"Aww.. Kong this is very nice.. Perfect sweetness." Phana said as he took the sweet one first. Adrienne took one and ate.
"Aaaah.. It is very spicy..!!!!!" She exclaimed as she ate a whole bun.
"Why will a sweet bun be spicy Nong.?" Prem asked with a confused expression.
"Why would I know.." She shouted as she took the nearby juice glass. But the moment she took a gulp of juice.. she spit it out and placed the glass harshly on table. But the glass fell due to which the whole juice fell on her dress.

"Aish.. Nong.. why are you so clumsy today.. look what you did.." Singto asked as he gave some tissues to her.
"But the juice was Yuck.. it was spicy.. bitter and sweet at the same time." She exclaimed angrily. Everyone took a drank the juices in their glasses.
"But it tastes perfect.. it is also sweet." Hom said innocently.
"Enough Adrienne.. go get yourself cleaned.." Aranya ordered. Adrienne huffed and glared at Kong before going towards the guest room she was staying in.

Once she was away.. everyone burst out laughing. Kong cleared the steamed buns which the prepared especially for her while Nahm cleaned the area where juice was spilled.
"She must be cursing you Kong." Gunsmile said once they stopped laughing.
"Don't mind.." Kong replied.
"Kong.. can we sneak into her room..?" Em asked suddenly.
"Why so..?" Ming asked. Em took out rubber cockroach and lizard from his pocket and showed them.
"Guessed all the one who have princess syndrome will be scared of these." He said. Before anyone could say anything.. Kong took those and ran upstairs. He left the cockroach near the bathroom door and hung the lizard on the opposite wall and went back down.

"Come let us go start our games.. This time we won't need those headset.." Kong said smiling widely.
"Prem gave you the right name.. little mischief ball." Ming said and ruffled his hair making everyone chuckle.
"Game game.. I wanna play with Por." Kong exclaimed excitedly as he pulled his Por to the games room. Everyone followed them while Aranya and Hom joined them after removing the plates and glasses.

While playing they heard Adrienne screaming which made them laugh.. Aranya was about to go but Kong stopped her.
"Wait Aunt.. I will go." He said and went to her room after giving the control to Singto.
"Can I come in..? I heard you shouting..?" Kong asked as he knocked the door of her room.

"Come in and get rid of these twoo.." Adrienne shouted. Kong opened the door and stepped in.
"What should I get rid of..?" He asked.
"This cockroach and that lizard." She exclaimed as pointed at them.

"This is already dead.. did you stamp it..?" Kong asked as he took the cockroach.
"It was at the bathroom door.. I stepped on it.. Yuckk." Adrienne exclaimed angrily. He took the lizard with another hand and stepped towards Adrienne.

"Why are you coming towards me with them.. get rid of them.." She shouted.
"I am gonna use them.." Kong said smiling widely. He acted as if he threw them on her which made her shout in fear.
"Why are you doing this to me..." She shouted angrily.
"Hmm.. cause you act like a drama queen.. If you want me to stop.. you need to do what I say." Kong said with a smirk taking a step back.