08 ---- Extended Family

3rd Person POV

"Baby boy.. wake up.." Tay said in order to wake up Kong who just groaned and turned over.
"Sunshine.. I want to sleep.." Kong whined with his eyes closed and very much in sleep.
"Even I want to let you sleep and even cuddle with you.. but you got school little bear." Tay said softly. It was Thursday and it has been two days since their father has gone for a business meeting. Today he was going to return and Kong did not want to go to school for two things.. one so he can get to meet his father and even welcome him.. and the second, he was sleepy.

"See even you wanna cuddle.. come on.." Kong said with a sleepy voice as he made space for Tay to sleep. Tay chuckled before giving in to his cute little bear as he cuddled him.
"Only 10minutes.. no more." He said before wrapping his hands around his little brother smiling widely as he loved the moment very much.

"Hey.. even I need cuddles." Singto whisper whinned seeing his elder brother and little brother cuddling with eachother. They came to look at what was happening as it has been long time since Tay came to wake up Kong.
"Shh.. you will wake them up.." Forth whispered.
"They look cute like this.. I don't want to wake them up.. can't we skip school for one day.?" Off said while Bright took a photo of Tay and Kong.

"Yes Phi.. we can skip school today.. Por and others are also going to come by anytime now.." Singto said. They heard a groaning voice and looked at Kong who frowned and hugged Tay more tightly before going back to sleep. Tay woke up when Kong moved and looked at all his brothers standing there with a smile.

"I thought you wanted to wake up our little brother." Forth asked with a teasing smile.
"Could not help but give in to his pleading." Tay replied with a very very soft voice..
"Sunshinee.. stop moving." Kong whined and laid down with his head on Tay's chest making everyone chuckle. Kong slowly opened his eyes and looked at all his brothers staring at him. He became shy and hid his face as he crawled completely under the blanket making everyone laugh.

"You are very cute little pumpkin.. stop hiding and come out." Bright said as he jumped on the bed and pulled the blanket away. Off also jumped onto the bed. He pulled Kong and made him sit on his lap. All the brothers sat down on the bed around Kong. They cooed when Kong cutely rubbed his eyes with a not so little pout on his face as he leaned back onto Off.

"Forthy.. I don't want to go to school today.. Please" Kong whined.
"Little Simba.. no school today.. even your brothers aren't interested in going.. but you need to wake up. Por .. uncles.. aunts and our cousins are going to come here.. So let us get ready." Phi Forth said making Kong groan.

"Can't I sleep in..?" Kong asked. He is very scared of meeting the other family members.
"No little brother now get up.." Singto said pulling Kong up.
"How about we go swimming..?" Bright said. But before anyone could say anything Forth took Kong and ran towards the swimming pool. All the brothers ran behind them.

"Forthyy.. no.. put me down.." Kong kept trying to get himself free but couldn't free himself. Before he knew he was in the water.
"I am gonna get back at you Forthy.." Kong said as he got control over himself and glared at Forth. Off and Bright joined him in the pool but the difference was they did it willingly. Forth and Tay were busy talking something while Singto was listening to them.

"Kong.. let us get your revenge.." Off whispered to Kong.
"You are the best Phi." Kong whispered with a mischief smile. The three silently got to the edge of pool where the other three were standing and pulled them holding their legs. They laughed at the expression of their three older brothers. They kept playing in the pool without noticing the time that have passed. They divided into three teams.. Kong, Tay were one team Forth, Bright and Off, Singto. They played water fight Kong was on Tay's shoulder and tried to push Off and Bright who were on Forth's and Singto's shoulders..