17 ---- Old Bear

Arthit's POV

I had my mouth hung wide open when I saw my father hugging Kong.. Let me rewind a 15minutes back. We just entered and I introduced my father and Kong's family to eachother. After all the introductions, all the elders were chatting about something while I was with the rest who were speaking about the upcoming exams. Phi Plustor and Phi Nat were also here.. though they kind of warned me not to hurt Kong.. but after that, they opened up to me as they spoke freely with me. And that was when. we heard Kong shouting 'Old Bear'. That very moment Por ran to Kong and hugged him tightly.

"Hey little bee..? It's been long how are you..? And what are you doing here.? And where is that evil.?" Por asked Kong.
"Old Bear.. this is my family.. She died 2 weeks back.. and then I came to know about my Por and Brothers.. and then my whole family." Kong replied. "But what are you doing here.?" Kong asked confusedly.
"Oh.. I am here to meet my son's boyfriend." Por replied. 
"Really..? It is one of us.?" Kong asked excitedly. I smacked my head while others chuckled.

"Love.. it isn't one of them.. it is you only. He is my Por." I said as I walked towards them and stood beside Kong. "Por.. this is Kong.. the one I love. And Love.. this is my father, Aran Rojnapath." I introduced them to eachother. 
"Por.?!" Kong asked with a surprised face. 
"I am really happy it is you.. he is in safe hands.. please don't hurt eachother and always be happy." Por said and hugged both of us together this time. All of us took our seats after a few minutes.

"So Kong.. first.. how are the results.?" Aunty Hom asked.
"Everything is fine Mom.. I am underweight by a couple of kgs but everything else is good.. And Mom.. I met Phi Yo and Phi Copter also.. They are really amazing. I like them already.. They are the best choice for Phi Pha and Phi Ming.. Then I also met Phi Beam.. he was the doctor who did all my test and also my session for nightmares. He is really good Mom." Kong replied I smiled as he cutely spoke everything. 

"Before Phi Beam.. there was another female doctor.. she kind of send me out to hit on Phi Forth.. but he was stupid not to realize and thought it was a part of treatment. That was when Phi Beam came and he kicked her out of there and took over all the tests related to me." Kong added. "Por.. Forthy is really dumb.. no wonder he doesn't have a partner." He huffed which made us laugh.
"What can I do my prince.. please help your poor Por by setting up your brother with a nice person.. They are not you to find a nice partner." Uncle said making Kong shy while I smiled happily. 

"Oh and include Tay and Singto also. We still have time for those twins.. But I bet these will grow old without love if we leave them." Phi Ming said.
"Shut up." Phi Tay warned him while Phi Sing just rolled his eyes. 
"Okay guys.. there is another thing we need to let you all know." Phi Forth said taking the whole attention. 

"So.. our Kong is a bearer.. he doesn't have any complications.. but Beam suggested that we take precautionary medication to make sure he would be healthy. He asked us to go for monthly checkups related to his uterus for safety purpose.. He is going to be Kong's doctor." Phi Pha said. 
"Aww our little one can give birth to another little one." Everyone cooed making Kong shy while I just could think about how our kid would be. 'Wait Arthit.. it is not even 24hrs.. get your mind out of gutter and he is just 13.' I scolded myself.

"Arthit.. you must be happy." Uncle Somsak said.
"I am.. but I would also have been happy if he isn't.. cause it is him I love.. I would have find out other ways if we wanted to have kids in future if he isn't a bearer." I replied truthfully.
"Now.. next question.. little one.. how do you know Mr. Rojnapath.?" Uncle asked. Even I wanted know this answer.

"I met him 5years back.. he was there for a business deal and I helped him when he met with a small accident. He stayed there for a whole month and met me daily. He would give me snacks and talk to me a lot. One day he even saw my bruises and helped me.. He wanted to help me but I stopped him hoping someday Mae would be back to how she was at first. But after his work was over.. I never saw him again till now.. We spoke a lot about eachother during the time we spent together." Kong explained.