11 ---- Basketball Selection

Arthit's POV

Kongpob Suthilak.. this one person changed my life upside down... how..? Just with his presence and smile. He has a very pure heart and has a very beautiful smile along with expressive eyes. He was a pure angel and maybe a very naughty one too.. there were many changes I observed which happened after he came back to his family..

Off and Bright who always used to play around and not care about anything started taking things seriously. Phi Singto who seemed close off and cold to everyone shows his warm side. I don't know much about Phi Tay or Phi Forth or their father.. but one thing that was clear is.. they started spending time together as a family.. they became lively and more like a warm as well as a happy family.

Without him knowing.. he even changed me. Since the day I lost my mother while father drowned himself in work.. I stopped smiling and talking much.. I spoke to my friends.. but stopped joking around with them.. suddenly everything felt serious too.. but the day I saw him.. my heart felt warm and it made me smile. It did not take me long to understand that I fell in love with him at the first sight.

The day he was doing pranks.. I wantedly followed him when he left the class saying he was sick. It made me worried.. but them when I saw him painting the chair.. it made me smile and a sense of relief washed over. I did not waste a second to go and help him. Then there was moment I held his hand and ran away to hide in another class.. It made my heart go crazy at this simple contact.. I couldn't take my eyes off him.. I stood in front of him staring directly into his eyes as he leaned onto the closed door still not letting go of his hand. If not for his friend calling him... I don't know how long we would have been like that or what I would have done.

He occupied my whole heart just with his smile and shining eyes. The way his entire attitude of being kind turns to arrogant if one messes with his family or close people. The way he respects everyone with a never leaving smile on his face and his cheerful character.. everything related to him made himself imprinted in heart more and more with every passing second since the day I met him.

He has the eyes that shows love, respect, warmth to people around him but turns cold and immencing at the same time if people mess wrongly. The glare can even make a mafia ruler to shiver (if at all that person exists) but if you ask me.. he is damn cute like that also.

Coming to the present time.. here I am changing into jersey in order to play basketball.. today we were going to select new members. Phi Singto isn't interested in being the captian.. left was me and Knot.. we were going to select two of them for the main team while 3 for extras since 5 members were in the passed out batch. Also we have keep another person in extra cause Phi Singto will graduate soon.

Once I went out, I noticed that every person attending the try outs were already here and stretching themselves. I met up with Knot and Phi Singto and then walked into the court. Our friends were all here watching us.. especially Kong.. he has become special to each and everyone of us... even to Knot who has spoken the least with him. Prem and Phi Plustor were going to be in our team so we can play against the juniors to check their capabilty.

"Phi Sing.. Phi Sing..." I heard Kong's voice and turned towards him.. he came running and lauched himself into Phi Sing's arms.
"Hey there little bear.." Phi Sing said as he held Kong in his arms and chuckled.
"Wish me luck na Phi.. Por, Forthy and Sunshine already wished me in the call.. Mama, Mom, Dad, and Papa also send me messages.. Both twins, Adryy, Phi Ming and Phi Pha also wished me.. only you did not. Even Phi Na did and I am gonna take revenge on Phi Plus later.. I did not find him any where. " Kong complained as he rambled everything out in one breath making me and Knot to chuckle at his cuteness.

"Slow down.. how will I not wish my little bear.." Phi Singto said softly and put him down. "All the best.. play well.. you defeated me.. so I am sure you will make it.. just be confident." Phi Singto said.
"Khab Phi.. Now bye bye.. don't go easy on me.." Kong said and kissed Phi Singto's cheek. He started running back when Phi Plustor stopped him by pulling his hand. He just came out as he changed the dress..