22 ---- University

Arthit's POV

Today was our first day at the university. Kong woke me, Kit and Em up while Tew woke up Knot and Prem. We spoke to Off, Gunsmile and Addrienne once we got ready after which we made our way to the university. Kong couldn't meet Phi Sing, Phi Plustor or Phi Nat as they were busy with the arrangements. Our parents also have texted us wishing us luck for the first day and asked to call them in the evening. They made a big group in line in which all of us and our parents were all there.

We made our way to our class.. Kong was playing as we were walking.. he was holding my shirt from behind and trailing behind me matching our footsteps which is funny but damn cute at the same time. When we reached the class.. there was only one student in the class who took the middle cornor seat towards the window.
"Where do you want to sit love.?" I asked Kong.
"We reached.?" He said and peaked from behind me. Bright and Prem ruffled his hair chuckling at his actions.

"I will make new friend now." He said and immediately occupied the seat beside the person who was in the class. That person was looking at all of us with blank and confused face. I took a seat beside Kong. Em and Tew sat infront of us while Bright and Prem sat behind us.

"Hi.. My name is Kongpob.. you can call me Kong. I took Mechanical Engineering. I am nearly 16 years old." Kong said looking at the new person who seemed a little confused. I bet Kong will whine if he doesn't reply as he has been looking forward to make a new friend.
"My name is Wad. Even mine is Mechanical Engineering. I am 16 years old." The boy named Wad replied after few moments of observing Kong.

"Kong.. you are still 15.. you have nearly 6 months before you will be 16." Tew teased.
"Yes.. you are 15 years old little boy.." Em added.
"This is why I need a new friend.. I am gonna breakup with both of you once I get a new friend." Kong whined and complained as he pouted which made us laugh.
"NOT GONNA HAPPEN LITTLE BOY.." Tew and Em replied at the same time which made Kong to whine again while we all laughed at them. I wrapped my hands around Kong trying to calm him down.

"Oh Wad.. this is Tew and Em.. they are of our age.. then this is Phi Arthit.. my boyfriend.. this is Phi Knot.. this is Phi Bright my brother.. and then Phi Prem my cousin brother.. they are two years elder then us." Kong introduced everyone of us. We greeted eachother and then sat down talking about hazing. Kong also did not force Wad to talk as he seemed like he doesn't want to talk much but he surly was listening to everything and speaking in between.

The class was full.. students came and started talking to eachother.. a few approached us and did some introduction but we decided to put a little gap between everyone and us as there were people approaching us because of our family status. Something tells me that Wad will become an exception in future. Soon the teacher came.. he was our math teacher which all of us hate except for Kong and Tew. He introduced himself to the class and made us share our names with everyone. After that he gave some overview about the subject.

It went on till lunch time.. by now.. everyone of us know that Kong is the youngest student in our class who is taking two degrees and I swear everyone.. including a few teachers are smitten by his cuteness without him doing anything. After lunch we had a hazing session.. we collected our schedule.. name tag and shirt for hazing session and changed into those after lunch. Kong asked Wad to join us for lunch which he accepted.. Wad's face was like he was anticipating someone of us to comment something about him or hurt him which we don't know why.. but we did not question him as we don't know much about him.

After lunch was done.. the second years gathered us in the cheer hall.. this time all the engineering departments were here.. mechanical, electronics, electricals, computers and civil department. The second years were called as cheer team and they were making us play a game as an attempt to make us relaxed.