part 9: Quinn my friend

Start from the beginning

"Of course!" Quinn said excited, she stood up and so did I, I tool a picture off her woth the smoke in her mouth.

"Thank you!!" I said with a huge smile on my face, she gave me a hug.

---------------------

Y/n:
Cozy bestie.
1 attachment.

(Just pretend it's Quinn)

Elastigirl:
She's beautiful🤩!! I want to
meet her one day!!
But what is she doing with a smoke
in her mouth!!

Y/n:
Cuz we're chilling🚬💅

Elastigirl:
You better not have a smoke in
your mouth right now Y/n!!!

Y/n:
Bye gotta go Daphne

--------------------

"Well you're gonna die Y/n" Quinn joked while laughing I looked her death in the eyes.

"Ya think, she's go all black widow on me!" I said, we both started laughing.

"Hey you can ask her not to kill you until after my birthday next week" Quinn suggested.

"Oh that's a great idea!" I said while we walked towards the stairwell.
We Walked all the way down before I checked the time 14:30.

"Shit I have to be home in 30" I exclaimed, I looked around in panic.

"Call Scarlett dumbass!" Quinn yelled, I quickly found my phone and looked through my contacts until I found scarlett's contact.

I started ringing her up.

Y/n= italics
Scarlett= bold

"Hey y/n what's up?"

"Scarlett can you pick me up at the school please or get someone from the cast to pick me please I am gonna get killed If it don't get home!"

"I'm sending Lizzie cuz I have to film soon"

"Thank you I seriously love you"

Scarlett hang up and I put the phone back in my backpack.
"Wanna go with me to the school, Lizzie is gonna pick me up!" I asked Quinn, she put her smoke in the trash can.

"Yeah sure, but just so we're on the right page Lizzie in like Elizabeth Olsen!" Quinn asked making me laugh.

"Well yeah except if Scarlett knows someone else named Lizzie or Elizabeth!" I said laughing, we started to walk to the school.
When we arrived we saw a nervous Lizzie standing out in the front.