part 9: Quinn my friend

Start from the beginning

-------------------

Unknown:
Hey Y/n, how's the nose??
By the way it's Scarlett the best Avenger💅

Y/n:
Hey Scarlett!!
My nose is fine, will you say hi
to Sebastian and Lizzie and in
general the rest of the cast please🤪

(Y/n changed Unknown to: Elastigirl)

Elastagirl:
Really Y/n🤦‍♀️ Elastigirl!
Bye gotta go see ya!!
-------------------

"Wow cool I wish I knew her, but did you seriously just call her Elastigirl" Quinn laughed.

"Yeah, oh Quinn did I ever mention that your hair is really cool!" I said making Quinn smile even wider.

"Thanks!! People always make mean comments on it but I think it's quite funny since my name is Quinn and it's inspired by Harley Quinn!" She said grateful.

"Wanna go somewhere I can get you out off trouble I promise?" I ask Quinn, she looked at me funny.

"Yeah, but I could get myself out off trouble myself, we should get off school grounds!" Quinn said, I smiled and grabbed my stuff.

"We should say it to the principal before we go so he won't get mad" I offered Quinn nodded along.
We walked out of the bathroom and over to the head office.

"Hey Principal Hart! Could I get the rest off the day off my nose is killing me and I am having a headache?" I ask Principal Hart.

"Yes of cause and for you Mrs. Stolly I assume it's the usual reason!" Principal Hart said and Quinn nodded, we walked out of the head office but then we parted, Quinn went to get her stuff while I walked outside waiting for her at the entrance.

When she got out with her back we started walking away.
We ended up sitting on a rooftop with a bottle of beer each.

"What is the usual reason you get out off school?" I asked Quinn who was gulping down some beer.

"Mental break, Ms. Dylan found me Sh I'm a bathroom stall, so now I can go whenever I want to" Quinn answered honost.

"Oh, I used to SH after my parents died, then when I moved in with my foster parents I started on it again" I said honost, Quinn nodded and searched through her backpack and soon after she found what she was searching for, a pack of cigarettes.

"Want one?" She asked I looked over at her with a smile,"sure" I said, she gave me one. She lighted hers and then lighted mine.

"Thanks" I said, "anytime" Quinn said and moved closer to me.
She leaned her head on my shoulder as we sat there smoking.

My phone went off so I quickly grabbed it.

-------------------

Elastigirl:
Hey Y/n what you doing, Lizzie
said hi! BTW

Y/n:
Not much chilling with my new
friend.

Elastigirl l:
Can you send a picture??
please Lizzie is bothering me.

Y/n:
Just a sec alrightie.

-------------------

"Hey Quinn can I take a picture off you and send it to Scarlett?" I asked Quinn.
She moved her head off my shoulder and looked at me.