chapter 11

Hi, Amores. How's this story so far?

➳➳➳❤❤➳➳➳

CHAPTER 11

XZAVIER's POV

I was about to get inside my car when my phone vibrated. Upon seeing the reply of Sabina, my lips automatically curved with a smile.

"Fùck. You really are in trouble, X." I muttered to myself while shaking my head. I looked back where I came from and gritted my teeth when I remembered about Sabina crying. Everything that has been happening lately wasn't included in my plans but I couldn't care less anymore. Seeing her cry like that felt like a hand was squeezing my heart out and it hurt.

Something was telling me to stay with her the whole night and just be with her but even if I wanted to, the situation didn't permit me.

I heaved a sigh then got inside my car and just when I was about to start the engine, my watch vibrated. Someone was calling. My forehead crinkled and checked who the caller was. I pressed the answer button.

"What?" I said without any hint of emotion and the person on the other line chuckled.

"Looks like you're on combat mode judging by the sound of your voice." That irritated me and was about to snap at him when an idea came up in my head. Why didn't I think about it before?

"I am not on combat mode. Anyway, you have a great timing. I need a favor from you."

He gasped. "You're actually asking me for a favor?"

"You heard me the first time." I couldn't hide my irritation. He laughed.

"Wow! This is the first time. You always say that you can handle your problems alone whatever it is but now, looks like you encountered a wall that you couldn't destroy on your own and because of that, looks like you've become moodier than ever. Anyway, what favor is that about?"

"I need your help in saving my woman. Much as I want to do this alone, I need help to save her mother too and I don't want either of them to get hurt in any way. I want to make sure to get them out of this place no matter what happens."

"What? Did I hear it right? Your woman?" He repeated in disbelief.

"Can you stop repeating what I'm saying?! You heard it the first time!"

"Hmm...Now I'm curious. This is the first time that I've heard you refer to a woman like that and it almost gave me goosebumps. I mean, knowing you. You never treated any woman special before let alone call them any endearment. Our buddies even make fun of you because you most women are afraid of you especially whenever you're not in the mood.

"This woman must be that interesting not to mention stunning because you're acting like you're not yourself, exerting effort to do her a big favor. And now, you're even referring to her as your woman. She's something to get the attention of the great X of the TBG. Because of that, she's got my attention. I want to meet her."

I gritted my teeth. I didn't know why but hearing him having the interest to meet Sabina made me want to explode in anger.

"I'm warning you now, Ez. She's mine!" I roared dangerously and to my surprise, he laughed full of amusement.

"Fùck! This is so much fun. I wish, I'm with you right now so that I could see the look on your face. This is refreshing. I can't believe that you would actually behave like this because of a woman. Ky was right all along. Women are really scary. They can tame even the most dangerous animal." What am I? An animal? If he wasn't my best friend, I would've broken his neck.