A/N-SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS:

Sabina dreamt of freedom ever since she was little but she never had the guts to do anything to achieve it. She was taught that their life was perfectly normal but as the time goes by, she started feeling like she's been missing a lot. She felt trapped.

 Just when she thought everything's hopeless for her, Xzavier suddenly came into her life.
He taught her many things that she never thought she could do and she loved every minute of it. For a short period of time, he became the center of her world. 

She felt like everything was perfect until she learned that everything that happened between them was just a product of lies and deception.

A/N:

Hello everyone. I am 22_MonAmour (Zoé) .

This is the book 6 of THE BEAUTY & THE POSSESSIVE SERIES.

FYI, I don't tolerate rude comments (I will spam you). Opinions and constructive criticisms are highly appreciated though.

WARNING 1 : This story is NOT edited so expect some mistakes.

WARNING 2 : This story has MATURE contents.

WARNING 3 : Foul words/ Swearing of the characters.

I would appreciate it so much if you leave some COMMENTS and VOTES for this story. SHARE and FOLLOW would be a plus! Thank you!

*****This story is mine so copying and posting to other sites is a big NO*****

Desiderio Ardente by 22_MonAmour

Copyright © 2022. All Rights Reserved.

Follow me on my socials:

FB accnt: TwentyTwo MonAmour

FB page: 22_MonAmour

IG: 22_Monamour