chapter 40

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS & OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!

➳➳➳❤❤➳➳➳

SABINA's POV

While we were on the road, going to I didn't know where, our hands were intertwined together and Xzavier was kissing the back of my hand from time to time which secretly made me smile full of giddiness.

"Oh, my! It's beautiful here." I exclaimed while watching the view outside.

"Of course, it's beautiful here. But if you want to see more, we can go to Zurich tomorrow. We don't have enough time to explore the area but at least, we could do sight-seeing before we go home. What do you say, my Ina?"

"Hmmm...I would like that. I haven't been here to Switzerland before so I'd like to explore even for just a short while."

His eyes bored into mine. "Then...we could stay here for at least a week. Switzerland is one of my favorite countries and—" Before he could finish what he was about to say, I silenced him by placing my finger on his lips.

"Thank you for the offer, but I think, this is not the good time. I just started my work at CXM and I don't want to appear like I'm using you to escape work and do what I want to do while my co-workers are busy working their asses off. I mean, it would be unfair to the other employees, Mr. CEO. I'm your girlfriend but I'm also your employee now."

He sighed. "Fùck. Why did I even agree for you to apply there in the first place? Now, we can't even do whatever we want to do because of your schedule."

"Cryxus Xzavier Montaño! You know how much I hate those kinds of words!" I snapped at him and was about to untangle my fingers from his but he didn't let me.

"Shi—I mean, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to curse like that in front of you. It's just that, I can't help but to feel frustrated right now. I wanted to take you somewhere where we could explore and tour around but I think, the timing is not right." He released a breath before letting go of my hand, placed his arm over my shoulders and pulled me to his chest.

"You don't have to feel frustrated. We can always come back here and stay a little bit longer so that we could explore the places we want to visit."

He kissed the top of my head. "Thankfully, we could stay here tonight. I would like to do something very interesting later." I tilted my head to look at his face with an eyebrow cocked up.

"Why do I suddenly sense that you're thinking about something naughty again?"

He grinned from ear to ear. "You really know me, my Ina."

"You're always thinking about those kinds of things! I can't believe you!" He drew his face closer to mine until his lips deliberately touched my ear teasingly.

"Everytime I'm with you, I always think of thousand ways to make you come." He whispered and my eyes almost came out of its socket as my heartbeat paced up. I looked at the driver, getting paranoid that he might've heard him, but he appeared to not hear what Xzavier had whispered to me.

I was about to reprimand him but to my further surprise, his hand began stroking my leg in a teasing manner.

"X-Xzav..." I tried my best to stay calm and gathered myself together. "What do you think you're doing? We're inside the car, for God's sake!" I whisper-yelled at him in not so obvious way so that the driver wouldn't look at our direction through the rearview mirror.