chapter 6

A/N: A lot of you have been asking a lot of questions but rest assured, each of it will be answered as the story progresses. I just wanted to remind you too that in the story, it's still year 2019 so there's still a lot to happen. Stay tuned. :)

➳➳➳❤❤➳➳➳

SABINA's POV

"What have you done to me, Xzav? I feel like not myself whenever I'm with you and I suddenly become capable of doing things that I've never thought I could do." I shyly admitted and he chuckled. We were now lying in bed with me pillowing my head on his chiseled chest.

Everything that's been happening between us ever since we met were too fast but I couldn't care less. Everything that was happening to us were new to me and I didn't want to end. The important thing is we're happy.

"Like what?" He playfully asked as his arms tightened around my body.

"I've never thought of spending time with a man like this and it feels a little surreal. I feel nothing but happiness whenever I'm with you even though making love with you was painful but great at the same time. I don't think I would do it again though."

"What? You're going to kill me if you did that." I tilted my head to see his face.

"Kill you? Why?" Confusion was evident in my voice.

"Because you're practically telling me that you will not make love to me anymore. That'll be the death of me for sure."

"But if we did it again, I might die in pain." He remained quiet for good three seconds. Then, to my surprise, he laughed before kissing my forehead. He's really an affectionate man and I love that about him.

"You're really adorable, my Ina." He then kissed my lips. I moaned. It started gently until it became an intense. His tongue mated with mine hotly and it felt like the fire between us got ignited once again.

"You're really a fast learner. Now, you're becoming good in kissing."

I smiled. "And that's thanks to my teacher. You." I caressed his cheek. "Even though I'm new to this, I love kissing you." I then admittedly shyly and he seemed to be happy hearing it.

"I can't get enough of kissing you too, my Ina. Those sweet lips are becoming my addiction." We continued kissing like two thirsty people in the desert. That familiar heat was starting to ablaze once again.

I gasped when he suddenly pulled me on top of him without breaking the kiss and I moaned in heat when I felt how hard he was once again. He was deliberately grazing his hardness against my wetness and my body shivered in heat.

His naughty hands were already exploring my body once again, intensifying the fire between us.

"I want to take you again. Would you let me?" He then began toying with my nipples alternately as he continued grazing his maleness against my wet core.

"W-What if it still hurt? I don't think I could accommodate that monster of yours once again." I managed to ask while breathing raggedly.

"It will eventually fade away. Trust me. It will get better." His eyes were staring at me beggingly and I couldn't say no to him. I nodded my head and his face brightened.

"You won't regret this. I promise." He continued teasing me, making sure that my body would be ready to accommodate him once again. Then,

"Guide me inside you, Ina." I looked at him, puzzled with his request.