chapter 1

Happy Friday, Amores! I hope you like this chapter. Enjoy. :)

➳➳➳❤❤➳➳➳

SABINA's POV

I looked at him in wonder. This is my first time seeing another man other than Father Nicolas and it felt weird and astonishing in a way at the same time. Even though I lack knowledge about men, I could tell that this man is a sight worth to look at. Totally different from Father Nicolas.

I couldn't help but to scrutinize him in awe. I felt like I got enchanted while staring at him.

"As much as I want to stare at your breasts all day, I think, it's better for you to cover it." His voice sounded weird all of a sudden. I blinked Innumerably.

"Why? What's wrong with my breasts?" I looked at my chest area once again before looking at him again confusedly.

His jaw dropped and unable to respond right away. He then cleared his throat. "There's nothing wrong with your breasts. They're actually so perfect." I caught him swallowing hard again before he took his shirt off of him.

"Use this to cover your body. You're giving me sinful thoughts right now."

"Sinful thoughts? How come?"

"Are you really this clueless, Miss?" He was looking at me as if I was stupid or something.

"I can't comprehend what you're trying to say." I admitted and my eyes involuntarily raked his body a stare. Is this really a man's body supposed to be like? How come Father Nicolas' was different?

I've seen him topless once before at the river and I didn't like what I saw. My mom even scolded me because I stared at him while he was swimming in the river.

But to my confusion, weird feelings that I couldn't understand rose within me while staring at this man in front of me.

Somehow, I couldn't take my eyes of him. Oh, God. I've never thought that a man's body would be this perfect. It looked so strong and hard like a rock. I bit my lower lip and before I even realized what I was doing, instead of accepting his shirt, I gingerly touched him by the chest.

My body jerked involuntarily as different feelings flowed throughout every nerve ending of my body upon our skin touched. I was right. His body felt hard and strong but warm at the same time.

My hand slowly caressed its way down to his stomach area and touched those six bumpy things. So, this is a body of a man...

Then, I was pulled out of my reverie when I heard him grunt. I looked up and met his gaze.

"Stop teasing me or else, you'll regret it." His fiery gaze was full of emotion that I've never seen before while staring at me intently. I unknowingly gulped as I felt my cheeks redden. I suddenly remembered what my mom had told me before and that was to never be this close to a man...

"I'm not teasing you. I was just curious."

"Curious? About what?"

"Well, this is my first time seeing a man other than our leader and it feels weird and surprising."

His forehead crinkled. "First time seeing a man? You're kidding me, right?"

"Why would I kid around? Besides, is it that weird that I've never seen any other men before?"

He nodded his head. "Totally weird. Anyway, you really need to cover up right now. I can't concentrate talking to you if you look like that."

"Okay." Even though I was confused why he couldn't concentrate on talking to me looking like this, I took the shirt that he was handing me and then began taking my wet top off.