chapter 36

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS & OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!

PS: I included a certain scene here that might not everyone's cup of tea so if you're sensitive to some intense bed scenes like this, just skip this chapter and wait for the next one on Friday. Thank you.

➳➳➳❤❤➳➳➳

XZAVIER's POV

I grunted as the ecstasy surged within me while watching Sabina giving me pleasure. Fùck! She looked so innocent but a temptress at that. Even though it has been more than three years since she did this to me, she still knows the right button to push to drive me to the edge.

"Do you like what I'm doing?" She then asked sexily, momentarily stopped playing with my c*ck with her mouth but her hand didn't stop giving me pleasure. I swallowed hard.

"Damn, Ina. You don't have to ask me that because you know that you're making me lose my mind right now." I couldn't even recognize my voice anymore.

She smiled seductively before taking me into her sexy mouth once again. I cursed under my breath. Damn it! It fùcking feels so good and she's driving me nuts!

"Fùck!" I grabbed a handful of her hair but making sure that I wasn't hurting her in the process. I threw my head back when her tongue worked wonders before sucking me off while her hands continued on toying with my balls.

I could feel myself exploding any second now but before that happens, I stopped her.

"I don't want to come yet, Ina, because I want to fill you up when that happens." Before she could answer, I withdrew myself from her mouth, cupped her nape with my hand and pulled her for a blazing kiss. She kissed me back with equal intensity and need.

My hands explored every sensitive area of her body, worshipped her like I've never did before and I earned loud moans from her.

"I can't take it anymore, Xzav. Give it to me already." She cried while I was eating her hungrily." Her face was red and her need for me was written all over her face. I knew that I couldn't hold back myself any longer either so I positioned myself between her parted legs.

"Ahhh, Xzav—"

"—Ina!" We both moaned each other's name as I penetrated her hot cave. Fùck! Even though she was so tight, I slid into her with ease because of how wet she was.

"Oh, God! You're so big and hard..." Her lips were formed in an 'o' as I was finally deep seated inside her. We both looked between us and the sinful view only made our bodies scorch even more in heat. Then, I started moving with slow but deep strokes.

"Xzav...Yes! It feels so good! More!" Just watching her losing herself in bliss made my desire and lust for her grow out of control. I picked up my pace and her perfect breasts jiggled deliciously.

I caught one of her rosy buds into my mouth and she arched her body in pleasure, calling my name over and over again. She was already moving her hips, meeting every thrust I was giving her. Then,

"Ohhh, Xzav!" She screamed in ecstasy as she erupted around me. Her body shook uncontrollably while holding onto me tightly. I stopped moving but my raging manhood was still balls-deep inside her.

"You really look enchanting whenever you're climaxing, my Ina." I praised and licked her nipples alternately.

"Oh, God. That felt so good." She mewled when her org*sm finally ebbed but I knew that she still needs me. I began moving again as an answer and another seductive moan escaped her lips. Damn. She really looked so enchanting that even though I'd stare at her the whole day, I would never get tired of it.