My addiction

After school we all changed and headed to Jace's house. We all wore comfortable clothes, I wore some simple black sweats, the hoodie I had on before and some pink and black crocs.

We all made cookies, or more like I made cookies but we couldn't eat them because someone put salt instead of sugar, and I put all the blame on Jace for that one, not knowing which is which in his OWN household.

"I dont cook, how was I supposed to know, they're both blue bags" he said rolling his eyes as he leaned on the couch with his legs spread apart, making room for no one on the two seater couch.

"Read you incompetent ass" Vicky stated as I chuckled.

"I ordered pasta, rice balls and other stuff so we'll be okay" I said to them while taking off the apron.

"Video games anyone?" Brian said, one of Jace's friends.

"No thanks, I'm not good at video games" I said, making Jace sit up and scooting over patting the seat next to him.

"Then you're on my team" Jace stated as I made my way towards him.

Brian whined.

"I wanted to be on your team" He huffed, throwing Jace two controllers which I flinched away, Jace caught them with ease though, handing me one.

"You got Vicky, and mark while just waiting his turn" Jace said, shrugging while Mark, who was busy chowing down whatever was in the fridge.

They decided on a minecraft pvp, well more like Vicky and Brian and I agreed as well because the game looked cute, and Jace was pissed off, he wanted to do a 2 v 2 in Call of duty.

"Looks it's easy enough for Alice"

"It's easy enough for a toddler" Jace whispered, leaning back as he did before squishing me.

"Move over!" I shoved him as he laughed, I could feel his body vibrate.

"You could always sit on my lap or in between"

"The floor is looking really nice right now" I said, rolling my eyes as he chuckled.

"I'm serious" He stated with a shrug.

I hummed ignoring him.

"Alright you guys ready?" Brian said with a happy smile as we all agreed.

We all started a couple moments later, me dying more than 10 times, I huffed in frustration.

"Sweetheart, it's not that hard, just keep clicking the trigger" Jace said aloud, making me stiff and my heart racing, I pursed my lips together.

Though I was dying the most, we were winning because of jace.

I did what he said though and ended up killing brian. I jumped up and down after that, making brian roll his eyes.

"I killed you 7 times and your happy about ONE kill"

"Jealousy doesn't look nice on you at all brian" I huffed as we both laughed.

The door rang as I yelled for Mark to get it but he was nowhere in sight.

I groaned running towards the door and opened it to see Cole along with the food and the delivery person walking to his car. I cringed.

"Why are you here?" Cole said slowly as I grabbed the food, ignoring him.

"Foods here!" Mark ran down the steps as I chuckled at him.

Brian, and Vicky put their controllers down as Jace was already up standing behind me at the coffee table.