My addiction

My thoughts were running wild laying next to Jace which made my curious mind oh so bold.

"Im waiting" He said as i looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"For what?" I asked curiously.

"To cuddle my dear" He said impatiently as I shook my head silently laughing.

I scooted over to him, placing Bibby on top of the pillow as she lay perfectly scrunched up and asleep, Jace's arms wrapped around my body pulling me closer then I had originally planned on being.

"Why aren't you sad about the break up, you guys were together for a year" Jace asked me suddenly as i let his question sink in a little.

"No offense to your brother but as sweet and caring as he was i just dont think he filled out all the boxes that made our relationship work you know...and i mean seeing from how he was today i feel like it's clear as day that maybe our whole relationship he was doing this, i guess it runs in the family" I shook my head in his chest but he was silent for a while, did i hurt his feelings?

"I'm sorry if i cros-"

He interrupted me by moving his head back, he did have his head in my hair so maybe he had to breathe.

"I know you think...well you know i'm a player but i'd never treat you like that, i care for you...you know? Even as my little brother's ex is still-" he stopped talking now.

"Thank you" I smiled in his chest at his kindness.

"No worries" He said as we stayed like this for a moment.

"You care for me right?" I whispered my heart picking up speed.

He hummed in response.

"If you cared for me...would you have sex...with me?" I asked curiously.

"What?" He said, pushing me away softly and sitting up to look at me as I kept my head resting on the pillow, I wanted to slap myself.

"Nevermind!" I said quite loudly and turned away from him, my back now facing him as I clutched my heart, hoping it would slow down.

I felt him lay back, his body still close but he wasn't holding me like before.

I closed my eyes as the silence took over, listening to the snoring and breathing of Bibby and feeling the sheets lift as Jace breathed slowly, I crumpled myself into a ball to warm myself and feel comfortable.

The sudden heat of Jace's hands wrapping around my waist startled me,the feeling that was once gone was there again.

He cuddled me as I got warmer so I was grateful.

"But...honestly...i would" He whispered to me as his head rested on my back.

"So...what's stopping you?" I asked, I was curious.

"You were dating my brother...but now...it's because I don't think I'll be able to stop myself" He said faithfully, I shivered.

"I want to lose my virginity Jace, I want to get it over with so that i'm ready for the next person" I said truthfully.

"You want me to take your virginity? Why not have Cole do it, you always call me a player" He stated and he was right.

"Honestly i don't want to give him the satisfaction " I said, shrugging and glaring though he couldn't see me.

"Now?" He whispered, making my heart stop.

"Will it hurt?" I asked now, scared.

"I don't know love...but i'll try my best not to hurt you i promise" He whispered to me as i nodded, but i forgot he couldn't see me.