Homeless

"Im 38 and fyi, I can still watch porn" I said as he nodded.

"I take it that your boyfriend doesn't satisfy you enough if that means you watch porn to get off" He said dropping pasta in a boiling pot of water.

"I don't have a boyfriend and I definitely don't go out to have sex so" I said truthfully

"38 with no sex life, you sound like a prude" He chuckled when I gasped.

"Excuse me if im not freaky and don't get down like you Mr.Fun sexy time" I said as he Laughed deeply.

"I have my needs and you have yours, You just so happen to play with dildos" He said making him and myself laugh.

His doorbell cut the laughter short as he went to grab it, me leaning over the contents of food he was making.

I looked at the already made sauce with meat, I grabbed a spoon that was laying on his counter and dug in.

I blew on the hot contents and took a bite.

I would've moaned in delight if he hadn't suddenly came behind me.

"Is it good?" He asked as I chewed it slowly.

I looked up at him and nodded.

"Absolutely delicious" I said with a grin as he chuckled.

"I didn't know you had company Evan" A sudden female voice was heard, I whiped my head to the side to see a tall looking blonde with lipstick so red it made me want to send a Sexy envelope and stamp her lips on it.

"Not that it's any of your buisness, but you can drop those off and leave" He stated walking towards her, I had realized she was carrying what looked like groceries.

"More groceries?" I asked him but she spoke.

"They aren't for you, and since when did you cook for your flings?" She said rudely but I shrugged it off and took his food off the stove, draining the pasta slowly before he took it from me and did it himself with a more swift pace.

"Your going to burn yourself doing that" He scoffed at me.

"Don't ignore me Evan" The lady said cracking her heels around his home.

He set the pot down and grabbed two plates.

"If you'd like, you can set the plates" He said as I nodded gratefully.

"Gia, Get your ass out of my room and leave" He suddenly yelled making me Jump.

"Your fling is here, not your girlfriend, I honestly don't have to go" The lady said making her way back.

"She is not a fling and you do need to leave because this is my place" He said.

I set the plates for the both of us.

"Oh girly, He needs more food then that!" She suddenly voiced as I looked at her and back at the plates, My eyebrows furrowed.

I did give him the same amount as me but im forgetting he's a grown man and not my daughter.

I reached for the spoon but his large hands grabbed mines in a means to stop.

I looked at him.

"It's fine, and Gia you have no rights coming in so do make your leave before I make you" He said as shr shtugged making her way out slamming his door.

He went to go lock it.

"Baby mama drama?" I asked as he stared at me confused.

"A baby mama?" He asked making me giggle when he said it but stop abruptly when I looked at his confused face.