The Tattoo Parlor 

I've been in my apartment cleaning furiously, not for no reason of course, my boyfriend broke up with me not too long ago, you know I'm not mad about the break up but only because it was over text, a shit thing to do honestly.

I huffed as I heard a knock on my apartment door, it was currently 2 pm so who would need me at this time.

"Angelica? It's me James" I heard through the door and my eyes lit up.

I rushed towards the door dropping the rag I was using to clean my counters with.

I opened the door widely as my best friend walked through the door.

"I wanted to show you my new tattoo!" He stated walking towards my couch.

He took off his shirt revealing his nicely god-like body.

"Right here" He pointed to his abdomen, it was a little angel.

"It's you!" He said as I clapped and jumped in excitement.

"It looks so good james!" And then my face lit up.

"I want a tattoo!" I said and he frowned, grabbing his shirt and throwing it back on.

"If its because of the break up then i'd advise you-"

"Shut up James, it's not because of Henry, I guarantee you that, I've been thinking about it for a while honestly, I kinda know what I want honestly" I stated as he nodded slowly plopping onto my couch.

"Well, if you're really down I can take you to my guy" He said.

"Really!" I asked as he shrugged.

"No big deal, we can go today, its not as packed today" He said, getting back up and heading towards the door.

"Okay wait let me change, give me 5 minutes"

I ran towards my room slipping on a light baby blue tube top crop top and some black jean shorts, slipping on some converses. I ran towards the door grabbing my keys off my island.

I quickly locked the door and met James by the front lobby of my apartment.

"Let's go!" I said loud as we made our way towards his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been waiting in this tattoo parlor lobby for a good hour, and James left me to go catch us some burgers. I was honestly ready to leave but i didn't take my car and it was too far of a walk to get home.

I was about to snooze off until someone tapped my shoulder.

"You're up next, what did you want?" The lady at the front asked me as I showed her a picture of a Cherry blossom tree.

"$110 deposit, and where would you like that?" She said.

"On my back" I stated as she nodded in approval, I swiped my card as it charged right away.

"Liam will see you now" She said as I nodded.

I walked towards an empty curtain, it was isolated and no one was there so I sat on the reclining chair.