Not so secret crush

I woke up this time at 12 am, Once more his large hands wrapped itself around my breasts, man he was a cuddler.

"Damon" I whispered but he didn't stir, he slept soundly.

I sighed and watched the ceiling fan turn in circles.

I slid my hands slowly up and down Damon's arm that wouldn't free my breast from his grasp.

I placed my hand on his and rubbed circles on them.

His hand slowly slipped off of my breast and I turned to see him rubbing his eyes.

"Im sorry" He whispered, crossing his arm around his chest as he closed his eyes.

He must be really tired.

"You can touch me if you want, it's fine" I whispered to him but he ignored me, holding himself tighter.

I moved slowly and laid on top of him, he removed his hands from around himself and onto my waist.

"Your soft" He mumbled as I giggled.

I lay my head on his chest and snuggled closer to him.

"I like you" I whispered to him.

"I know" He whispered back, breathing slowly.

"Am I heavy?" I asked.

"No" he said moving my legs up more, I could feel his member underneath me.

I moved both his hands to my butt but he didn't move them.

"You can touch me you know" I stated, he hesitated a bit before moving his hands.

He would rub and grip on me softly, he slipped his hands in my shorts and rubbed the bare skin.

I closed my eyes letting him touch me however he pleased.

In a slick moment his fingers grazed inside my underwear and touched the bare pussy my breath hitched and he quickly removed his hands from me.

"It's okay" I told him as I sat up a bit to look at him, he shook his head and turned the other way from me.

"It's fine you can touch me there too" I said now, straddling him, I could feel him getting hard under me.

"Lets just go to sleep" He sighed as I shook my head.

"Why are you changing the subject? I'm letting you know that you can touch me" I said, crossing my arms.

"No"

"Yes!" I whispered angrily.

I lifted my shirt over my head and threw it across the room, I watched as he stared at me in disbelief.

He sat up suddenly holding my waist down as he glared at me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He said angrily as I opened my mouth to speak but I closed it.

What was I doing?

Staring at him in confusion.

"As a guy do you not want to touch me?" I asked curiously.

"You want me to touch you because you like me. You like the way I make you feel but do you not understand how you make me feel? What doing this does to me? You want to have sex with me? And if I have sex with you I won't be able to stop, I'll pop that little cherry of yours and I won't be able to leave you alone!" He said harshly, I smiled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and planted a soft and sweet passionate kiss on his lips.

"You like me too" I said admiring his face as he looked down, his arms wrapped around my waist pulled me tightly.

"I adore you" His voice cracked as my heart swelled up for him.

I grabbed his face once more and kissed him again, he softened into the kiss, and his arms now wrapped lazily around my waist as if he was melting.

I pulled away from him.

"You're so sweet" I whispered to him as i got up, I picked up my sweatshirt and placed it on again.

I laid back down beside him this time. He slid down and rested himself between my legs and his head rested on my breast.

I played with his hair as he rubbed circles on my waist.

I giggled a little.

"What?" He said, lifting his head up at me.

"This whole time you've liked me and haven't said anything?" I stated.

"I didn't know what to do or what to say...i know how I've felt about you but i knew the way you felt about me, you would let me do as I pleased with you" He stated truthfully as i nodded.

"Well, do you want to?" I asked curiously.

"Yes"

"Then do it" I stated, I sat up so his head was resting on my stomach.

He got up as well.

He gripped my legs dragging me down as my head hit the bed, making me gasp a little.

He lifted my sweatshirt over my head as his finger tips traced my bare skin, my body was heating up from the contact.

I felt him knead my breast, his tongue softly flicking my nipple as I whimpered at the pleasure, he sucked on my nipples softly tracing the skin of my bare stomach.

"Damon" I whimpered. I tried to stop him but my hands were failing me, I was feeling weak.

"It's okay, I wont do anything to you until you're ready" He started removing his lips from my boobs, pulling my sweatshirt down he kissed me sweetly, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in closer. He pulled away and laid on my chest once more.