Those perfect eyes

I got out of my car and walked back towards the entrance where I met him.

"That was fast" He stated as i rolled my eyes

"Are you coming or not?" I asked this time, frustrated.

He chuckled.

"Sure" He said as I nodded.

We made our way to my car but he insisted on driving so I put a GPS on for him and lay back, closing my eyes, letting the soothing car ride take me away into my thoughts.

We finally made it to my apartment. As fortunate as I was with my job, I never found it necessary to buy a house, so I stuck with a two bedroom apartment.

"Would you like a beer, or a soda? Maybe some water?" I asked as he locked the door.

"Not really" He shrugged as I gestured to him to come to my room.

"Make yourself welcomed" I said pointing to the bed, he kicked his shoes off putting them neatly to my door.

He sat down with his legs open and his hands back looking at me.

I walked towards him wrapping my legs so I was straddling his lap, my hands resting over his neck.

"My name is Emma" I whispered to him as I kissed and sucked on his neck.

"Oliver" He hissed, gripping my waist tightly.

"I like that name" I smiled at him as he chuckled.

I kissed him sweetly because I didn't know if his piercings would hurt or get caught onto me, but he didnt like that. He sucked and licked on my bottom lip until I opened my mouth, letting his tongue explore inside me.

I moaned in delight.

He slid his hands up and into my dress, sliding the fabric up and off my body as I pulled away to let him take my clothes off, I was now in only my underwear.

He sucked and licked on my nipples, he did it harshly. I moaned but I didn't know if it was from pleasure or pain.

I tangled my hands into his wild hair making him groan, he laid back taking me with him as I lay my body on top of him, kissing his sweet lips as he dug his nails into the skin of my ass, scratching lightly at the fabric.

I pulled away from him as I unbuttoned his shirt, he sat up with me as he threw it somewhere across my room.

I could feel him harden under me, it was rock solid underneath me.

"How long has it been since you've had sex?" I asked breathlessly as he sucked on the tender skin of my neck.

"6 months" He whispered, biting down, making me whimper and claw at his chest.

"And you?" He asked flipping me so he was on top, he slid my panties down as far as he could without moving off of me, I looked at him as he did so.

"8 months" I stated truthfully, I was so busy with work and my breakup from a while ago that I never really had the intrest to be with anyone.

He nodded as he slipped a finger inside of me, I was already wet for him.

He pumped his fingers in and out of me as i moaned at the pleasure, he slipped another finger in me now, curling both fingers he moved into me up and down, hearing my juices from inside made him groan huskily.

He got off from me and pulled his pants along with his boxers down, he was bigger then what i've had before.

He slipped on a condom and got on top of me once again.

Lifting my left leg onto his shoulder and pushing up so my ass was off the bed, he played with his tip to my entrance before he finally pushed into me, and as he did he went into me deep, the postition he laid me in allowed him access to my walls and my very soon to be climax if he kept stroking into me the way he was.

He was so big inside me it hurt at first but it felt so good as he sped up.

"Oliver, i need it harder" I pleaded as he gave me what i asked for, i lost my breath, My toes curled as he hit the ends of me, My eyes rolling back at this painful pleasure.

I screamed his name and a bunch profanities until i felt my edge.

"Get off" I moaned as my thighs began to shake,  he hit my cervix one more time before slipping out fast, I squirted on his lap and abdomen as i moaned.

"That was sexy" He whispered before slipping into me again and slowly thrusting, laying his body on top of my own i wrapped my around him as i let him use me until he was finished. I couldnt do much but moan in pleasure and let him take care of himself inside of me.

He groaned loud as he pulled my hair, kissing me roughly as he pounded himself harder into, feelimg his balls slapping against my ass, the room filled with the smell of sex and the sound of our moans.

The bed creaking slightly as he slammed his hard dick into me, the sounds of my juices could be heard, he grunted making it known that he had finally came undone into the condom.

He pulled out of me before making the sweetest sound I've ever heard, it sounded like he whimpered and it just made my heart race.

I looked up to see him staring at my pussy that was dripping from the climax i had not to long ago.

"What?" I whispered to him as he shook his head.

He leaned down towards my entrance and flicked his tongue ever so slowly and softly, i hissed, my throbbing entrance and the soft cool of his tongue, I closed my eyes as i let him play with me.

He sucked and licked on my clit as he bit down on my inner thigh, soon to leave a mark.

"So good" He groaned gripping my thighs ass he dug himself tongue deep into my pussy, I couldn't help the moan that came out of my mouth, this suddenly different pleasure.

I gripped his hair with my hands and slowly grinded my pussy on his tongue, him letting my take control of my own orgasm, As i reached my climax i tried to pull away but he held me down as he licked my clit faster, i screamed in pleasure as my juices came flowing out again and this time he didn't hesitate to slurp it all up.

I kept my legs wide open for him.

"Stay right there" He said as he got up and walked somewhere, i took that time to calm myself down and breath, the raw feeling of my pussy getting pounded and devoured still there.

Just then i felt a cold sensation on my raw and throbbing entrance, i moaned at the soothing of the pain i was having.

I looked down to see him slurping and licking my pussy, slowly and softly.

"What is that?" I moaned as he looked up at me, between his teeth was an ice cube, did he go in my freezer?

My thoughts were cut short as he proceeded to heal my inner pain.

"That feels so good" I voiced to him as he grunted.

After a few minutes of him taking care of me I lay in bed naked wrapped up in the blanket.

"Are you leaving?" I asked him as I sat up knowing i'd have to get up to lock the door if he left.

"I have work tomorrow" He stated as I nodded.

I stood up, going into my closet to grab a tank top and my underwear that was on the floor.

I slipped it on and followed him to the doorway as he had already dressed himself.

"Thank you for a good time oliver" he opened the door turning to face me with a smile.

"Anytime" He stated, I shook my head wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his cheek.

"Have a good day at work" I smiled at him as he nodded.

"Until we meet again" He said leaning down kissing me softly on my lips, my face flared up and i looked away like a shy school girl, Im grown as shit.

"Yeah" I whispered as he turned away from me, I couldn't help but watch him leave, as soon as he was out of sight i closed and locked my door, running to my room to get some sleep.