Sl*t for him

I was walking through the College campus with my friends, when I spotted him.

He wore Black sweatpants, A white tank top with a sweater over it, and black shoes, His black hair wild but hidden underneath his hoodie, his olive skin and toned body, He walked by himself into the dorm building.

"He sure is fine" I sighed oogling him.

"So talk to him" My friend bella stated as I nodded.

"Maybe I will" I licked my lips as we walked into the dorms.

"There he is Quin" Bella pointed towards the water fountain, He was on his phone.

I sped off towards his direction, He started making pace to his destination and I followed him.

He went to the elevator and pressed the button, the door opened as I walked as fast as I could to catch up.

I walked inside with a huff.

"What floor?" He asked, the elevator closed.

"Your floor" I said, He looked down at me, His green eyes staring in mine.

"What?" He asked lowly.

"Your Ian right? Why don't we get acquainted?" I smirked looking up at him.

He pressed a floor.

"Why?" He asked as we rode up.

"I like you" I said crossing my arms.

"Sexually?" He asked.

"Well yes, but I like other things about you" I answered truthfully.

"Sorry to disappoint but I don't fuck just anyone, especially not desperate people" He said as the floor rang and opened.

He walked out and I followed behind.

"Desperate for you, C'mon lets have some fun" I said as he took out a key and stopped at a room door.

"Will you leave me alone after?" He asked and I nodded.

"You swear?" He asked opening the door and looking around corners so I was able to go in without anyone seeing me.

I stepped inside.

"No" I said.

He rolled his eyes and I took a moment to scan his dorm.

His room had a desk with a Pc, A game was opened on it but I wasn't sure what it was, His room was neat.

The bed was made and his closet was filled with clothes neatly put away.

I stripped off my White sweatshirt and placed It on his desk chair.

His arms snuck around my waist as he kissed my neck, sending chills down my spine.

I slipped off my skirt and removed my bra.

I turned to face him, his jacket and tank top now on the floor.

I placed my hands on his arm and kissed his chest, i could feel him stiffen under my touch.

I dragged sweet kisses down his bare chest, down to his belly button and followed his happy trail.

I used the tips of my fingers to drag his sweatpants and boxers down, sliding down onto my knees to meet his length.

My eyes widen, his dick was a pretty color.

I licked his tip that slowly dripped of pre-cum, as i wrapped my lips around his warm tip, he groaned in which i could only assume is plessure.

I sucked and bobbed my head back and forth on his dick.