My desires

The evening had reached And i took a long cleansing shower, I shaved every inch of myself and made sure I was extra clean down there.

I had no clue if vance was coming but the thought of him inside me made me wet by the minute.

I loved that feeling of a new guy to fuck.

Kandy came by just to bother me but left shortly after.

I ended up just making food and laying in bed until the time reached 7:30 pm, in which I was ready to whip out my phone and call over Liam.

"I didn't know it took so long to get over here" I said to myself walking out to the living room and turning on the tv, plopping myself on the couch hoping Kandy and whomever she decided to bring would just leave me along about putting clothes on.

I sat up a bit focusing my attention to the greys anatomy episode.

Meredith was just saved by derrick, who was frantically trying to keep her heart beating, her body blue as the sea.

"Thats just scary" I said hearing a knock at the door but letting it be.

Derrick was rambling about nonsense at this point and the knock was heard again.

I groaned and got up going to the door still looking at the tv.

I opened it with memory.

"Kandy isn't here, goodbye" I said about to close the door but the force of the stop made me finally look at the stranger.

"Vance?" I questioned shocked.

"Did you not expect me?" He said looking down at my boobs, finally being self aware of what he was doing here.

"Oh right, I was uhm to invested" I said letting him inside as he took a notice to the television.

"Yeah well sorry im late, would've been here sooner but I didn't want to come here dirty" He said taking off his shoes and walking to the couch.

He plopped down and I walked towards him, I propped myself onto him so im straddling him.

"Hm, you don't want to continue watching your show?" He asked, I could feel his warm hands sliding up to my towel

His brown hair fell to the sides messily, and his light brown skin clear of any acne, his brown eyes staring back at me.

"I think i found something more interesting" I whispered.

"Really?" His Voice deeper, His fingers tugging on my nipple piercing.

I hummed in delight.

His hands planted firmly on my waist as he leaned forward taking my nipple into his mouth and twirling his tongue around making me hum in delight.

I could feel him poking my thigh from underneath.

The sound of keys was jingling through the door and my heart started racing as Vance didn't pull away.

I made eye contact with Kandy who stepped inside with eyes wide, she shook her head in disbelief but walked towards her room still staring at me, I winked at her.

"You disgust me" she couldn't help but voice to me.

"You can always join, You know i go both ways" I winked at her and I could notice the evident blush on her cheeks as she slammed her door close.

"As much as I do enjoy a threesome, I didn't come over to have one" Vance spoke up as I giggled.

He slid me off of him and laid me flat on my back.

He dropped down to his knees on the front of the couch, spreading me so wide if kandy came out she could see everything i had to offer.

"So you didn't have sex" He stated.

"Like i said I wouldn't" I said, Shortly moaning as his tongue flicked fast on my clit.

"Oh yes right there" I moaned louder, Gripping his hair and moving it up and down softly, My legs were trembling at this fast orgasm.

"Oh yes!" I said as he let his saliva drip down my pussy and lick it right back up.

He got up holding both of my legs with one hand and removing himself from his pants and boxers.

He shoved his thick cock into me without warning and I screamed in pleasure, He groaned as he started strocking into me hard and fast, not giving me much room to adjust to him.

"Oh yes vance!" I screamed in pleasure, He lifted my legs higher and he made himself comfortable inside me balls deep.

I groaned out as he started hitting the back of my walls.

I pulled out my arms for him to not go so deep but he didn't budge.

"Take this dick!" He grunted as he thrusted into me harder making me cry out in pleasure and pain.

"Your so wet And so tight" he whispered to me slowing down and letting my legs fall down, He pulled out and made me sit on his dick.

I adjusted myself so i was able to move, he held my waist and helped me up and down his dick slowly.

He groaned at this.

His head fell back on the couch and I leaned in kissing his lips and pulling away as soon as he tried to return it.

He groaned making me bite my lip in satisfaction.

I grinded slower on his dick as he let out a gasp and a shudder.

"Is it good?" I whispered making him whimper in delight.

"Fuck Lizzie im about to cum!" He whispered, making my heart race, I've never had a guy tell me when he's about to finish.

I pulled myself off of him and got on my knees, I jerked him off making him groan.

I sucked on his tip and stroked him slow.

"I-Im about to Cum" His voice got higher and his lips began to pout.

I dragged my other hand down to his balls and played with them a bit.

His stomached tensed up as he let out the sweetest moan i've ever heard.

"Im cumming" He moaned out to me, I slapped his tip on my tongue before sticking him back into my mouth, sucking him a but more before i could taste himself in my mouth and down my throat.

His moans filled my ears as i swallowed his sperm.

His breath was ragged and I stared at him, His face was cuter now.

I like how his pink lips parted